Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many times she sits there pressing the button to get the answer she wants on those tiktoks.
My partner of 2.5years left yesterday, he was my first relationship post divorce and a horrid marriage. He treated me so well and I'm honestly devastated. I know it wasn't an awful amount of time but he means a lot to me.
There is no way I'm looking for a new man anytime soon. Its all about me and my kids (who I haven't told yet 😢)
I don't know why she's so obsessed with being in a relationship especially if she has had bad experiences like she harps on about.
Have been off for a couple of day as, so just catching up and read your post. I’m so sorry this has happened, especially at this time of year. That really sucks! Rant away to us all you like, we are all here for you (we are an amazing bunch!) I’ve been there twice and it’s hard, but you will survive, take each day as it comes, one step at a time. Sending you lots of love and virtual hugs xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow .
I'm on Debbie's insta page so asked if she's OK.
That's unhinged behaviour !
Debbie isn't on tattle either Loubbie,if you're watching ...

"You'll regret bullying Aimee trust me" ..that's a threat .
Is this behaviour not the behaviour Aimless was banging on about yesterday in her “support” video for vav??? Keep your dogs trained Shameless!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon that unhinged woman in Debz comments is Aimee. Not bothered watching the clap back but seen those screenshot comments Aimee is one hell of a dangerous woman.

Reactions: 12
If Harper had a cough and a bit of Congestion on her chest and coughing, the very last thing I would have given her to drink would be pineapple juice or rich hot chocolate, let alone rich hot chocolate with chocolate cream and a chocolate to go with it. No wonder she was sick during the night!

And here is this mornings drivel.....

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Soooo H was sick in bed. Rather than stripping the dirty bedding off, she thought she'd leave it til the morning and put H in her bed? Stinking cow. Bet H's bedroom reeked this morning 🤢 what is wrong with her?? Honestly
That’s just disgusting! I’ve had to change my kids beds in the middle of the night (or very early morning) and have always put the washing in the machine, and turned it on, and then changed their bed so they can get back in. I’ve showered them if they’ve been bad enough too. Never would I leave the bedding until the morning 🤢

Reactions: 8
His mum needs to call her bluff, she is basically implying David has done awful things.
If it’s lies and she can prove it why won’t she?
I don’t believe a word Aimee says but the indirect memes are getting old.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I reckon that unhinged woman in Debz comments is Aimee. Not bothered watching the clap back but seen those screenshot comments Aimee is one hell of a dangerous woman.
Yes this
There’s something bad, truth or lie who knows with her, that she wants to say about David
Hence the locked lips and throw key away video she did
She’s building a lead up to it

Reactions: 7
So if Harper is really ill with a cough and sore throat how and why is she eating crackers? More bullshit she’s just a lazy woman who’s too hung over and embarrassed to do the school runs.

Reactions: 15
That “lunch” has the nutritional value of 💩

Lurgy season is upon us and having a bad diet like harpers will leave her immune system vulnerable. I boost my son’s immune system as I know he’s prone to illness over winter with a multivitamin but also by increasing nutrient and vitamin rich foods!

Aimless don’t even do that in summer so now wonder the poor kids ill (even though I don’t think it’s as ill as she’s made out)

Reactions: 11
Favourite crackers and favourite noodles for lunch! Harper is such a lucky girl!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I was hoping she had at least stripped the bed, but it really does sound like she left the vomit in the bed. 🤢
It sounds like Harper has what is going around and Mac and cheese probably wasn’t the best thing to give her. Although she said that Harper is still smiling. 😐 She would be better with chicken or something because it helps unlike dairy! My nephews have had the same thing and have been up and down with it, but it has gone on their chest.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Harold was probably sick after drinking a hot chocolate and eating a whole chocolate orange

• Sick
Reactions: 13
That’s just disgusting! I’ve had to change my kids beds in the middle of the night (or very early morning) and have always put the washing in the machine, and turned it on, and then changed their bed so they can get back in. I’ve showered them if they’ve been bad enough too. Never would I leave the bedding until the morning 🤢
omg who just leaves a barfy bed to fester all night!?
No,straight away it needs rinsing off and chucking straight in the machine.It doesnt even take that long,youre already awake once your kids had you up from being sick.This is what my mam did with us ,I thought it was obvious .Maybe shirl just left it.Bet it rammed in the morning ,dirty cow

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.