Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I’m so tired of this “it’s ok to not be ok” stuff. It is indeed ok to not be ok but it’s her and all the other fucking influencers that use it as an excuse for fucking everything now. It makes a mockery of those folk who really aren’t ok for me.

I’ve just had a look at that Vavron lass that seems to be Aimee’s new BFF. She’s a car crash of sad faces and moody music too.

FFS she’s crying now over a fucking filter game. Kill. Me. Now.

Reactions: 27

Celeb219

VIP Member
She’s hungover to fuck, hasn’t got any packed lunch stuff so she’s kept her off is what I’m thinking. She said she hasn’t got bread or milk, why didn’t she do a Tesco order for Saturday evening if that was the case?
I thought exactly the same!! No milk or bread so what was the plan for breakfast and packed lunch before she found out harper was ‘ill’??

She never had any intention of H going in today, so no need to prep.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Its just her narcy way of letting all the haters know even the school think shes an amazing parent (evident when she starts saying its the best feeling when someone says ur childs a credit to you which i bet was not said). Its all a reflection on her in her mind
---
Also im a good parent but my bairn is a little shit!! It means nothing... H can be great at school even if her mums crap

Reactions: 26

Popsicled

VIP Member
Hope she wears the size 10 and it rips as soon as she gets to the event!!! Bet she goes knickerless too !!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Celeb219

VIP Member
Thank god she made a video tellling me it’s ok to be tired and that I should do what I can manage and it’s fine 🙃🙃

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Can I just ask you lovely tattlers, do you have crisps with your evening meal??? It’s not a thing in our house. Thats a snack for us. Not a meal. We tend to have proper home cooked meals which would include roast dinners, beef stew, Mexican casserole etc, non of which would include crisp! I just don’t get the crisp thing at meal times. It’s not substantial at all. Maybe have them in the summer with salads but not in the winter. Or is that just me!
If I served up chicken nuggets, garlic bread and crisps I'd get it flung right back at me. That's fuckin buffet grub, not a meal. It's not kitchen utensils you need hen, it's a fucking cookbook.

• Haha
  • Heart

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Hi guys I’m new here. Can someone give me the run down on why we hate her pls?
Bad mum, liar, fantasist, narcissist, full of herself, show off, filter lover-but lies about it, cheese hater-but lies about it, has anxiety when it suits her, psycho bunny boiling ex, did I mention liar??

“Jya know what ayyyyyy meeeeeeeeean” 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Imsusan

What really annoys me about this knob- is the amount of money she is suppose to have she could really have a nice house. Update it, move to a larger more modern house, take harper to Lapland- really create memories. But it’s tat after shit after tat.

Faith61

VIP Member
That stupid comment " I'm gonna get hate for this"...just shows she has zero self awareness, and no clue why she's disliked so much!
Good god...nobody would knock her, or anyone for having a few shots on a night out and enjoying yourself..wtf??
I literally fell out of the venue of our work Xmas do last week and have only just recovered from the shed loads of shots!! but I didn't get hate..just had the mick taken out of me all week🤪🤣🤣
Aimless have a word with yourself and maybe reevaluate your life...and have a think about why you really do "get hate"!!😡

• Haha

Womblewoo

VIP Member
‘She’s got the balls to be on her own’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
she’s taking the fucking piss!!! She’s a frigging winge bag!! Always crying into her teddies over a man! So how come she was out with a man last week then if she’s got so much balls to be on her own??

• Haha
  • Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member

Hoping the link works. I wasn’t sure if there was already a thread made so I’ve just made one in case. Enjoy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

julie1965

VIP Member
So the lazy cunt has had a “ good “ day today by that she means she didn’t have to do the school run because Harold had a fake cough …..so after lounging around looking like an overgrown baby all day she’s fighting someone else’s battles by calling out trolls 👍👍👍save your energy aimless you’ve got a litter tray full of shit to empty 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

fuck me these women are unbelievable.

• Haha
I actually think what Debs does is the perfect treatment for Aimee. Everyone knows what it is but nobody can out and out prove that her memes are actually about Aimless because she never comments or engages publicly to confirm what the commenters say. Aimee loves to gaslight her way through life so it’s pretty karmic that Debs is able to have digs at her without actually having digs at her publicly. I am sure she probably has said what she wanted to privately to Aimless if she’s had the opportunity. I have no doubt in my mind if Debs was to out Aimless by screenshots or even made a TikTok to give a story time, it would just end with a load of enablers and arse lickers attacking Debs so what’s the point? This way really is a taste of her own medicine and one day someone will out her good or she’ll drop a bollock far too big to sugarcoat.

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Still a Bunny Boiler....He is with someone else now, GET OVER IT!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick