Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
I’m not 100% sure but I’m 99.999999% sure old Gregory has been caught drink driving and can’t use his car, hence A doing all his errands! The wife doesn’t drive at all. And yes the sister is fugly. Never seen such a weird (I smell shite) looking face!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

K4040

VIP Member
Sure harper had a cough so bad she was up alll night 🤥

old aimless just doesn’t want to do the school run in the crappy weather and daddy is t doing it for her any more
She’s hungover to fuck, hasn’t got any packed lunch stuff so she’s kept her off is what I’m thinking. She said she hasn’t got bread or milk, why didn’t she do a Tesco order for Saturday evening if that was the case?

• Angry

Celeb219

VIP Member
How many more silent videos of her chewing a cup of tea moaning about how broken she is?!

‘I show up for everyone on here, it’s ok not to be ok’

Fuck off
---
Also she said she told David to get him mum
To stop with the memes (that she doesn’t see 🤣) but if they aren’t about her, why would debs need to stop anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Just came to say what's already been said, but gonna say it anyway!!!
No bread, no milk, in her words, literally nothing in!
So what plans did she have for her child's breakfast and packed lunch, her supper last night even?
She can spend all day shopping, in Manchester for shite that she will no doubt show the huns later...but not even any " essentials: for her child when she comes home!!
Dear god...she disgusts me😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 32

K4040

VIP Member
She’s got the balls to be on her own? So why all the fucking crying into your ring light then aimless? Why bombard Dave and his kids after you “dumped” him? The only thing strong and independent about you is the cat piss smell!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Shes never met up with friends since last year but ,suddenly, she's meeting one 2 Saturdays in a row......reckon its D3 .She won't say as she's too busy loving her huns licking her arse over her " broken heart "
Definitely victim D3 on the scene. She’s seen more helmets than Hitler this year! She must have a fanny like a clowns pocket!!

• Haha

Boderwig1963

Yup tired! De frosted the car. Grabbed coffee. Shoved my crap into the boot. Ready for my commute to teach 5 lessons of 11-18 year olds, all who will be coughing over me! 8.30 meeting and break time duty. Maybe fit a pee in before lunchtime. Off to the gym tonight (otherwise I will really feel crap) back home, quick tidy, make tea, put a wash on, quick blitz of the loo then tv and bed. Oh and I’m 60 years old. What I would give to be Amiee’s age. But every day I count my blessings and there are so many.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Think Josephine is trying to stir the pot , yeah Aims of course David has asked Debs to stop it , you keep telling yourself that 🙄
She’s not seen any of it
She doesn’t know whats said on it
But David asked his mum to stop

Stop what? If she doesn’t know what it says?

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but when she first came to TT she was dressed, hair brushed and tied back, still with really heavy makeup but she looked tidy. Horrid long nails but they were just painted the one colour. I could tell straight away she was a narcissist by her conversation. But she came across as an Independent person. Wow WTF has happened cause she is now a laughing stock , a pathetic no hoper, nothing to give, looks dirty, unwashed and more like a homeless person most days. SM has been her downfall big time. She literally has no self respect left.

• Heart

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Sorry if offend everyone but I don't get the fascination with river island? 90% of thier stuff looks tacky & out dated.

She looks a right state

• Heart

Madamice

VIP Member
Are thunderthighs and Aimless in competition? Who’s heartbreak is the most painful and who really is a size 10. Two old maids together living their fake filtered lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
She’s tired because she does fuck all. Fact! The less you do the more tired you become. She has nothing interesting in her life, she has no social life, no friends, no husband no hobbies a dirty house. Her life is empty and dull, you couldn’t pay me enough to live like she does. Ffs I’m disabled and I still work, have friends, hobbies.
She’s a lazy good for nothing stinking Cnut, and her mother is disgusting enabling her. Aimee will never amount to anything.

Gravestone reads
Here lies Aimee crowder
Didn’t do much
Estranged mother of what’s her name.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Charleh very very nearly said Aimless has a rich daddy who's given her a house, a car and pays for everything!! But she switched it to tiktok 🙄 we see you charleh, have another drink love

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
I bet she ruled her dad’s house growing up there. Chased off several lady friends too I reckon. I’ll never forget when she was trying to find a dress to wear to his wedding, she started off saying she was a Bridesmaid then it was well actually I’m an unofficial Bridesmaid but it doesn’t matter cause I’m still a Bridesmaid if you get my drift. NO AIMLESS you weren’t anything except a pain in the arse, and that awful Rainbow Dress thing she wore was hilarious 🤣

• Haha

smellrose

VIP Member
Aimless in nearly every video
‘I’m going through something’
‘I’ve been going through something’
‘I’m trying to come to terms with something’
‘If only people knew what it is I’m going through’
‘I’m struggling with something in my private life’
‘If you knew what I’d been through you’d wonder how i was still standing’
‘You’ll never know what I’ve been through and am still going through because I’m not going to talk about it’

• Angry
  • Heart

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Do you think she will ever sit down and think to herself "what is my life?" Wearing a bloody Paddington hoody, drinking out of a Percy pig mug, wearing Grinch pyjamas. Cringe worthy.

• Haha
  • Heart