Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion probably here
But I really can’t stand the gushing parents that plaster their child’s school report on SM
Facebook, Tik tok etc
X is smashing it . Oh my god glowing report, smashing targets blah blah blah
Yes it’s absolutely amazing your child manages in the school system and has the intelligence to navigate through it
But there are also the parents of children who struggle due to a plethora of reasons,asd ,adhd emotional issues, difficulties working with the current curriculum, doesn't mean that child isn’t trying their bloody hardest every day !
It really winds me up !!
And I am sorry Aimee what ever your daughter is achieving within school has absolutely F all to do with you !!!
She clearly has inner drive to keep herself focused at school. She probably thrives with the structure routine and attention she is given there as let’s face it she gets f all of that at home and with you , you sanctimonious narc!
Sorry rant over ! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 44

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
My daughters friends called round for her for school earlier.
They were talking about Aimless ( whilst raiding my fridge!) These girls are 15 and 16 and were ripping the piss out of her .One of them said she would be so embarrassed if her mother stood in front of tiktok crying about a man she had only dated for weeks Each of the girls talked about self respect and pride and how she hasn't got any .They also expressed sympathy for Harper and said they wanted to give her a hug as she had such a crap,cry baby of a mother
I was actually quite proud with what they were saying as,they all have each others backs and no boy will drag them down
If teenagers know this ,why doesn't a fully grown woman? She's just weak and pathetic .

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Clementine

VIP Member
Why the hell is she talking like that in front of her kid and encouraging him to comment?!?! Jesus Christ. They’re all bloody awful. Those kids have no bloody hope.

Her policeman Dad should have a word with her about letting her underage kid on TikTok to participate in her lives, instead of arresting people who are commenting,

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

cill2019

VIP Member
I don’t know if I’ve ever posted but fucking hell there are 1.677 BILLION TikTok users…. Why is my TikTok always this douche and big Vavron with their fake heartbreaks. Jesus Christ it’s relentless!!!
Does this woman ever get dressed? Brush her hair? And instead of clutching your chest to stop yourself from flashing at your phone GET DRESSED!!!! They absolutely grind my gears

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Dramatic

I wonder how many times she sits there pressing the button to get the answer she wants on those tiktoks.
My partner of 2.5years left yesterday, he was my first relationship post divorce and a horrid marriage. He treated me so well and I'm honestly devastated. I know it wasn't an awful amount of time but he means a lot to me.
There is no way I'm looking for a new man anytime soon. Its all about me and my kids (who I haven't told yet 😢)
I don't know why she's so obsessed with being in a relationship especially if she has had bad experiences like she harps on about.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

catrcion

Chatty Member
I’ve watched arrr charlieeees live and I find it quite disturbing nearly 9pm and she still hasn’t fed her son, school in the morning as well. Lots of swearing in his presence, she seems pissed to me, not the best Sunday evening, quite chaotic and selling her soul to TikTok 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 38

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Can I just ask you lovely tattlers, do you have crisps with your evening meal??? It’s not a thing in our house. Thats a snack for us. Not a meal. We tend to have proper home cooked meals which would include roast dinners, beef stew, Mexican casserole etc, non of which would include crisp! I just don’t get the crisp thing at meal times. It’s not substantial at all. Maybe have them in the summer with salads but not in the winter. Or is that just me!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Shirl needs to progress from her hairdressing b-tec course circa 1981 and embrace the world of toner...what in the Goldilocks Sun-In is this monstrosity? 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20231129_231449.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Charlie’s true colours are coming out. There’s no way she can just accept seeing her sister be given a house, cars, private schooling, and probably much more, and not even feel bitter about it. She clearly doesn’t want aimless or Wendy to know but it must hurt! That would be a perfectly natural and normal way to feel. Not just sit back and say it’s okay because they have different dads.
To me that sounds more like what she was told as a child and a teenager by Wendy and her dad when Aimless was handed everything on a silver platter.
I am far from a prude and swear like a sailor but one thing that fucks me off is adults using language like that around children. Disgusting. And her telling everyone Ralph will come and kick your head in. He’s there agreeing! Wow! What a role model eh Charlie!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Clementine

VIP Member
No but why has her makeup unlocked some of my memories from the 80s about these little fuckers?
FEA5B119-4789-4C34-AA14-4AFE314DE2EB.jpeg

BF4739C3-15CC-4855-B3E9-CC40E2DCC11A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Loveitme

VIP Member
sorry but i cant fathom coming onto bloody tiktok or any social media and telling thousands of randomers private information like what ive been told about my child at their parents evening.Good or bad.Whos business is it .She shouldnt even be sharing that its parents evening .
Just my opinion but It doesnt sit right with me as a parent

Reactions: 36

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Ffs why does she always feed that kid like she’s brought leftovers home from the work’s buffet. No wonder Harper looks like an extra from Annie. It’s tragic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Celeb219

VIP Member
She needs to pick a lane with this breakup:

They love each other but can’t be together due to trolls

He wasn’t there for her so she dumped him

She is fine and doesn’t care

She is heartbroken and going through something and he is a n unsupportive twat

Which is it?!

• Haha

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Suggestion
Thissinglemama #91 Tragedy, when you got no soul & you lose control. With no-one beside you, you're goin' nowhere

• Haha
  • Heart

Userom

VIP Member
Now come on to be fair it must be exhausting going back and forth to the garage to rotate the extensive mug collection. That's got to take some effort!

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Charlie is a proper bitch.. kicking off on her live

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34