Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niamh77*

VIP Member
So Wendy just said on her Tik tok she is picking H up from school
Is that because her daughter is sobbing into her emotional support bear while stuffing a McDonald’s down her neck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Popsicled

VIP Member
Question for the Aimeeeeeeee Huns, why do you all come over here to read about the one you rim if you know what you read is stuff you won’t like? Genuine question.

Where has old slack Alice vanished to since the shit storm she created, and old Jules who was getting her fanny in a flutter over Dv2’s mothers insta posts and now we have Katie being all catty - who next I wonder??

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
She only wants to move house so she don’t have to clean the one she’s in 😂

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
All of that will be in the bin by Monday.
A normal mother would have said yes we can make a charcuterie board but we’ll wait until Christmas when we’re at granny’s then everyone can have some as you know mummy doesn’t like cheese so there will be so much waste.

g321

Maybe if she didn’t let any and every fella into her home she’d not feel like she’s not “at home in her own home”. A home should be your safe space not just anyone living there after barely knowing them, ESPECIALLY when you have a daughter there

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Tell her from me, take everything they advise and offer, even if at the time she thinks it’s bollocks, trust them, sometimes you just have to hand yourself over to someone and let them help you. They know what they’re doing, and they will help her get there, it won’t be easy and the road can be bumpy, one step forward two steps back, but they will give her the tools that will help her to find some peace. Lots of love to you ❤
Thank you. That’s very good advice ❤
---
It's extremely hard when they don't want to talk. You sound like an amazing mum. I will keep everything crossed she gets her counselling. Society puts way too much pressure on our young people these days.
Thank you for your support. I try my best to be my daughters biggest supporter ❤

You’ve all been amazing on here and I can’t thank you enough for being my sounding board and advice givers, as well as all the lovely well wishes from you all ❤❤

• Heart

Debs22

VIP Member
If this twat slowed down anymore you’d have to check for a pulse. I’d love to be her mother, I’d kick it’s arse so hard it wouldn’t be able to sit down. Fuck she’s triggering

• Haha

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
STFU Wendy and tell your daughter to grow up whilst you're there.
What's with the affected accent? We all know you're as rough as toast and the good time that's been had by all! This monster you've created needs a really huge reality check not more enabling from her "Mummy"

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
I don’t think there is a date tonight or that she’s even going out. Funny how for months and months and even months before that she hasn’t gone out with “friends” now in the last week a few people have commented about Dave’s new gf and now all of a sudden she’s going out? She even ditched her “friends” hen do she’s had no friends round or gone out with “friends” for a coffee etc whilst going through a break up and miscarriage etc but now she is? Yea I don’t believe it for one minute

If any of my friends had been through a break up and miscarriage we’d be there for each other cheering them up with a pamper evening, dinners, cup of tea and chats etc

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
It’s just amazing isn’t it. Harper has such a sensitive scalp and Aimless has such sensitive eyes that they can’t possibly use any other products in the world except the ones Aimless is selling. It’s like a modern day miracle.

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
I wonder what our Charlie thinks the amount of time her mum spends on the daily with Aimee and Harper and how much they do together and how much shirl helps Aimee. Charlie is how I would describe a single mum she seems to do it alone and actually work full time. I think I’d be a bit jealous inside that my sister and mum were going out together choosing a tree and having mum over for takeaways, sleepovers at GGs shirl doing some school runs for the adult-child Never see shirl help Charlie out with Ralph.

Also I don’t think Harper is learning her mother’s behaviour I’d 100% say she’s already there

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Having someone to stay over Christmas to watch the kittens will cost her a fortune ......mind,u don't believe a word of it I think she'll just leave them

• Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
There’s been a lot of memes about women calling ex’s on her page! She must 100% be still hounding D2!! She’s a fucking stalker weirdo

Emzalaa

Chatty Member
Ahhh so only tattle leave hate comments not real ppl that also exsist on tik tok ? Real ppl that see thru her bullshit ?

‘Haters’ arent the ones who ruin her relationships , opinons dont ruin relationships …. SHE ruins them

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
For the love of God stop touching every single piece of food on your daughters plate!! WTF is that about, she even fixed the cheese bites!! 🤢🤢🤢.

I must confess we had McDs tonight, but we went for a wee run out and had a drive through sat and ate it and chatted in the car, then went back round again for McFlurrys!! 🤣🤣🤣. I only had a burger and chips though not 20 nuggets on the side as well!!

She is so lazy and just gets everything delivered!!

• Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
David was adored by those doberhuns a few months ago, now he’s the worst thing to have risen out of hell to hear them talk.

Bunch of delulu (😂😂😂) arseholes with limited intelligence and fence posts for teeth

• Haha

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Pesky studio lights followed her to lunch 🥺
Screenshot_20231126_205400_Instagram.jpg

I think she WILL move, but only into another of Daddy's rentals, hence no mortgage needed.

• Sick
  • Haha