Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I really would love her to lose her internet connection forever!!

I’ve spent the last two days in dispair and devastation.
My 11 year old daughter decided she didn’t want to live anymore and took an overdose, so I’m sorry you fat chinned, lazy arsed whinge bag, I’ve no time to feel sympathetic towards you. In fact you need to give your head a fkn wobble and realise how fkn lucky you are, you stupid cow

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I just can’t with them all right now, so I’m taking a tattle break. No I’m not announcing my departure like a airport. Just need to stop seeing her and vav. I am at the point where I think this world is fucked if that’s the sort of people that people look up at. Just need a break x
See you lot soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Morning you lovely lot ❤
Thank you to each and every one of you who took time out of your day to give my daughter and i your best wishes.
It really does mean a lot to me and I truly appreciate it ❤
She’s under the crisis team at our local hospital now and blood tests have shown there’s no lasting damage to her liver.
We are all supporting her and helping her as best as we can ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 60

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
So she can carry on living in that house which was her marital home. But now she can’t because it reminds her of a guy she was shagging for about 7 weeks 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
So the sister is live now.
Someone just said
‘can’t believe someone is pretending to be harper’ and she says
‘what? What do you mean?’
And they tell her about it and she says
‘oh yeah that was ages ago that was’

So why was Aimee’s ‘head falling off’ the other day when she made that TikTok making out it had just happened 🤣

liar liar 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

RUexcited

Chatty Member
She has nothing to talk about does she so she just tries to tell “funny” anecdotes that are far from funny .When that doesn’t work it straight back to “mental health “ shuuuuut up mental health ! You are just having feelings and emotions like the rest of the world . Good days and bad days . It’s called life ! NOT MENTAL HEALTH !! Mental health conversations from every single damn influencer because it’s now ‘a thing ‘
Come back to me when mental health has left you in a dark room for days weeks months or years . When you can’t function or participate in life or with family or friends . Watch parents who cope ACTUALLY being single parents NOT CO PARENTING with both parents ALSO helping .
Mental health DOES NOT just stop when a new bloke appears or when some cheap skin cream company wants a tik tok filming .
I watched a father help his disabled little boy learn how to get on a sofa un aided this morning and watch as the joy and determination to get him to that point . No videos from the parents moaning about their mental bloody health .
Im not a troll I’m a person sick to the back teeth of these absolute weak entitled LYING attention seeking nothings boo hoo on the internet . The sooner tik tok gets rid of this type of ‘content ‘ the better

• Heart
Reactions: 46

libraryghost0695

I am so sorry to hear the struggles some of you brave & strong tattlers are facing and living through. I haven't commented on here for ages as I've had a lot going on myself. We lost our son during pregnancy in August and I've been spiralling ever since. I've just watched Ehmay's latest shit show and my blood is boiling. Okay, mental health doesn't discriminate but what does she have to be stressed about?!?!?! No mortgage/rent, no job to attend, despite said struggles, mummy and daddy that do everything for her, minimal parenting due to mummy and daddy always being there... She's seriously so self centred and lacking any kind of emotional maturity or perspective. She needs a reality check about how good she actually has it!!! She's pathetic

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Can't wait for the clap back vid tomorrow 🍿
I can see it now
“Have my first sip with me, hungover edition….hahahahahaha……so……it’s been brought to my attention (cunt talk for -so I’ve been reading tattle) that I actually wasn’t out last niyyyyyyght and I was replying to comments, I mean it’s fiyyyyyne but why would I lie if aaaallllllll of me family and friends watch me ALLLLLLL the time, why would I lie? I never lie? I swear on Harold and Remeyyyyyyyy bayyyyyyyybeeeeee that I never ever lie. But it’s fiyyyyyyne. Hahahahaha.”

😴😴😴😴🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Charlie also said during the live

‘we had to pretend to film harper for the vlogs when we were in disney because she can’t be on Aimee’s tiktoks and she would feel left out’

sorry wouldn’t you want to film your daughter anyway for your own personal photos/videos?? Not everything is about bloody social media.
So because they couldn’t film her for the vlogs they pretended 🙈🙈

unbelievable, I didn’t think they could shock me anymore. Charlie is really putting her foot in it, I see Aimee telling her to shut up before long

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Loveitme

VIP Member
Does anyone else sometimes just tell their kid whats for tea ,even if its not in their top 5 fave meals and if they say they dont want it tell them tough its whats in and crack on?
Because I do,a- becuase Im not made of
money and cant pander to every specific desire ,b-because ive got several kids and maybe I just havent got the energy to be cooking several different meals that day and c-because its prob good for them and its my responsibility to make sure my child has a balanced diet.
Why does she give Harper so much leway with her meals? Yes cook what she likes to an extent but kids need to learn that you cant have something that you love everyday and sometimes you gotta just eat whats there.Thats what its like for most adults in the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 43

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Can I just write once and for all WE’RE NOT JEALOUS. You couldn’t pay me to be her and have her life.

The sheer excessive amount of PJ’s & dressing gowns she has would be enough for my husband to divorce me, and don’t get me started on the Flo-Jo 80’s nails 🤯🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Userom

VIP Member
Hang on a min….. She wants to move out of the HOME FILLED WITH LOVE ?

Whaaaat??? It’s filled with love why would you want to move out of it??

Ok it’s filled with dirt, crap, tat and cats shit…but the most important thing is the love!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40