Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s said she was out with a male friend only because she is panicked by who it was who seen her out and they could potentially post receipts. She defo wasn’t out with a male FRIEND because if she was she’d have a totally different demeanour about it and no male friends have EVER been seen or mentioned. She also said in a screenshot above “that’s why I’ll never say who I’m dating again”, very odd choice of wording there, very present tense 👀. She absolutely was on a date last night which goes to show FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS YEAR how unhinged she is and dramatic about how heartbroken and upset she has been about certain events. No normal person would “suffer” 2 heartbreaks within 6 months of each other and be off out on the pull again. She deserves everything she gets, she’s a desperate joke of a woman with no consideration for her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Tp76

Chatty Member
Omg a grown woman getting her mum to stick up for her to strangers on the Internet my mum would tell me to fuck right off and get off tik tok

• Heart

Tiifapuds

Why hasn’t she got any friends or family telling her to get a fucking grip?!?! It lasted less time than most holiday romances. He wasn’t the ‘love of her life’ he was (at most) the ‘love of her August’
She is absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart

catrcion

Chatty Member
So she is alluding to the fact that she might have a date tonight, I couldn’t care less how many men she dates, she could date the whole Liverpool football team, as we all know Stevie Gerrard had the hots for her 🤣 but for the love of god don’t tell your daughter she doesn’t need to know, we all know she has replaced her front door with a revolving door for all the victims, sorry men, but your daughter does not need to know, makes me so mad 😡

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
Wendy saying “I can’t believe people think we’d do that…” Well, we’ve seen how H lives. That’s why 🙃

Getting her Mum to stick up for her. What a dynamic. Thought you were a “grown ass independent woman with my own mind”?

• Haha

Celeb219

VIP Member
Oh no, is Mr ‘always shows up, does what he says he will and treats me right’ now off having actual fun with someone else?

Fake miscarriage, life-changing illnesses, dressing up for ‘dates’ and pretending she didn’t care didn’t win him back eh 😬

But they loved each other, they just couldn’t be together cos of the trolls? Seems like he couldn’t give a shit TBH 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Social media and I’d say mainly TikTok has turned normal ppl into egomaniacs!! Does she really think anyone is remotely interested in watching her having her first sip of the day.. ridiculous. She’s so un relatable complaining about how dark it is and how tired she is.. well a lot of ppl go to actual work as well as doing school runs & cooking meals and you’re desperate for school holidays .. because.. why?? U spend all night drinking wine so are hungover in a morning.. then comes the fake laughing and clap back about harper supposedly being taken off her as though it’s hard to believe.. it’s not hard to believe with social services and all the other recent stuff.. still wonder what’s happening with the kittens xmas day .. I need ti finish watching th vid.. not sure if it’s been addressed yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Her mum says she needs to slow down….She already goes slower than eating soup with with chopsticks!!! She can’t get any slower!

• Haha
Her Tinder must be ridiculous I've got 5 cats, a daughter who I pap off all the time and I don't have a job, stay home all day and don't clean my house 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Veilside

Chatty Member
I can’t wait for the school holidays either Aims, totally different reason to you mind! I can’t wait because I absolutely love my children although teenagers being at home with me! It brings me comfort knowing they are close by. You can’t wait because you’re a lazy Cnut and hate having to get up early to get your child ready for school!

I’d love to know who is missing out on Christmas to spend the time cat sitting!

• Heart
The thing that makes me sad is that the kittens are called babies and her daughter called monkey. I have never seen her show that little girl an ounce of affection, cuddles, kisses, anything. Yet continually kisses the kitten. The woman needs to grow up. I don’t want to see her first slurp of the day it’s a shit show. Her parents should be ashamed …..

• Heart

bunny326

What a shame they couldn’t have included H in the Christmas tree shopping and done it over the weekend. That poor child doesn’t get a second thought.

• Sad

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Jesus is she thick
Sat on the live saying she has a stalker as someone knew who she was in the bar !!
Er you plaster yourself every where!!
You thick bitch !
Someone has recognised you that’s all !!

• Haha

smb

Chatty Member
Poor tired (hungover) diddums.....
She's such a lazy cow. And who on God's earth thinks it's funny that people talk about you losing custody of your daughter? Most people would be mortified not fake laughing like a maniac!!!!

Lassie21

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231126-182028_Instagram.jpg

---
She wants to move because she can't look at the garden big D sorted for her....she's not at home in her own home. She will need to have a meeting with her Dad to discuss the Financials 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Oh excuse us billy big balls!! That's what happens when Daddy buys you your house in the first place!!

Screenshot_20231126_182855.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
I am so glad I have a mum that actually wants me to do well in life, pushes me & dishes out hard truths even if at the time I don’t want to hear it! Her mum is her biggest enabler and will continue to ruin her as long as she doesn’t treat her like an adult

Reactions: 27