Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
Preaches about trolls then posts a video and allows everyone to slate David. Pot kettle catpiss?

If I was Debs now would be the time I’d fire into her and show everyone what she’s really like!!

Reactions: 24

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
Aw Wendy fuck off my love

Sat there smug when you’ve done the worst possible job as a parent to bring up such a self centred selfish cow of a daughter

Bullshit us all you want but we know as well as you do that she had every intention of leaving them on their own! And you were happy for her to do it so you’re both wronguns 🤥

• Heart

immaturecow

I can never keep up with these threads! I’ve been in hospital with my daughter, who drunk a washing po and who now has chemical burns in her throat. She’s feeling a bit better now thank god. But I caught a lurgy from the ward so I have been feeling like 💩. I see not much has changed since I’ve been away? She’s still a twat. Shock

• Heart
  • Sad
“Aimee is the strongest woman on this app”… my mind is completely blown by the stupidity of her stans 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣. She’s a complete waste of skin and every tiny thing that doesn’t go her way causes her to have a complete meltdown. I go from seeing people praising the likes of Tommy Robinson to then seeing utter morons telling Aimee she’s the strongest woman on the app. It’s no wonder this country is a shitshow, full of absolute melts!
---
Talk about conceited!
Aimless, no one wants to hear you moaning and whinging. You help no one
The absolute narcissism of it! How does she help anyone?! She never offers anyone advice or support, it’s all me me me and “thank you 🖤🖤🖤” and NOTHING MORE!

Jaybtee

VIP Member
🤣 he stayed over a few times lmfao gotta move house now wtf🤣🤣🤣 yeh uproot ur daughter cos of a shag that fizzled out good one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
She very much fucking said “I’m lucky I’ve never suffered with depression “
Go boil your frizzy head you fucking useless lump of shit.

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
What a shame they couldn’t have included H in the Christmas tree shopping and done it over the weekend. That poor child doesn’t get a second thought.
Poor H is just an after thought all round and it's so sad!
She's involved in nothing, she wasn't even allowed to name one of the kittens that was meant for HER😢
As for old twat hat, I've started to really dislike her, she enables Shameless daily and comes across as a proper piss pot!

• Heart

c40

VIP Member
Wish I could tell you how I'm feeling haha? What is that aimless your still not over a man you were with for two months??!!

• Haha

Clair94

Milkshake - 461 cals 9.0 fat
McSpicy - 437 cals 17 fat
Fries - 337 cals 17 fat
Nuggets (say she ate 20) 787 cals 39.1 fat
Galaxy pie - 241 cals 15 fat
Sweet chilli dip (per pot) 89 cals

• Wow
  • Sick

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
Once again it’s absolutely disgusting her allowing her vile following to tear into a man that they know nothing about! Of course it’s not trolling when they’re doing it to anyone other than her!

if that was a man allowing women to tear into his ex there would he uproar! She is also aware that her huns know his instagram and have hounded him before it’s a matter of time before they’ll be onto the new girlfriend! You and your cult are the biggest trolls Aimee!

THIS is why no man will ever want you! YOU are the issue Aimee no one else! You are like a teenage girl who’s had her first kiss with her crush and he’s asked someone else to the school disco! Get a grip of yourself🙄

dancing flamingo

Chatty Member
Tomorrows clap back bingo
- waiting for my rare treat to myself of starbies/maccies
- slow night on the tele
- I woke up with my new family to all those comments
- would people really say that to me on real life
- twattlers ( I love that one)
- must be a child that wrote them
- deranged/ unhinged

She's getting too predictable, what ever she's doing she must be having a shit time to keep checking her phone/comments. Which proves she doesn't have any real friends to have a laugh with or d1 and or 3 is a shit date but she's desperate for the d.

She's embarrassing herself.

Still loving debs 👏🏻👏🏻💖

• Haha

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
It's like she needs to be told how to feed her child.
There's so many quick easy meals she can make but if it doesn't come in a packet it's not happening.
Last night we had sausage, mash (home made mash may I add that took absolutely no time at all) peas and gravy - done in less than an hour and everyone was nice and full up. She just can't be bothered.
Don't get me wrong the other week we had soup and tiger bread but it was a quick dinner because we'd been out late it's okay if it's part of a balanced diet but H has crap dinners all the time 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Gosh I’m so jealous. I hate being mortgage free and having 3 luxury holidays a year and a choice of 3 cars to drive I just want to be like shamey 😩😩😩😩

• Haha

Niamh77*

VIP Member
So looking at debs recent posts this bint has definitely been trying to contact D2
And clearly not gone her way
I think the meme saying about ruining your life is extremely telling, I wonder what shite aimless is causing?
So she now has depression and poor mental health because she is failing at her usual manipulation and controlling tactics
Jesus this twat just needs to fuck off then fuck off some more !!!
It’s dangerous misinformation she is spewing
And the Huns just lap it up
Makes you wonder about the level of emotional intelligence the country has fallen too
Scares the shit out of me these people are out in society, breeding and parenting the next generation!!
I need a coffee and biscuit after all this
My mind is just blown away by this cracked up tosser!!!

• Heart