Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lassie21

VIP Member
She live and not happy 1k people watching!
---
Some of the comments telling her to go to the police because someone said where she was last night 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

And her and "her friend" sitting in the bar reading the comments what a twat!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Tp76

Chatty Member
I think Wendy comes across as the kind of mum who wasn't there for u as a child so babies u as an adult to compensate for her downfalls as a mother

• Heart

Niamh77*

VIP Member
All the Huns mentioning about how quick he has moved on blah blah blah
Short memories you deluded bunch of arse lickers !!!
She had jumped into bed with d2 about a week after D1 !!!!!
They are all ridiculous!!

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
Kinda feel the cat sitter story is a load of bollocks. Let’s face it, if Aimee could get away with leaving harper behind over Christmas she absolutely would.

• Sad

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Just when you think she can't be any more pathetic. I'll say it again, why is her family not giving her a fucking shake? A grown adult acting like a lovesick teenager. Know what gets me about these clowns as well? Imagine what your neighbours and folk that live in your town were thinking, I couldn't walk the streets thinking people were talking and sniggering or taking the piss out me. I'd die of shame and embarrassment. Utterly baffles me.

Reactions: 24

Celeb219

VIP Member
Black hearts are now grey hearts, are we making our way towards white and then red as she ‘heals from this trauma’

• Haha
  • Sick

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
Er, no she didn’t.
---

As if a 9 year old knows what a charcuterie board is !
Exactly, I'm surprised A does.
I think she went to Wendy's tonight.
Along with her drinks and charcuterie board .
But wouldn't say because leaving the "babies " overnight....that's my considered opinion 🤔 😁

c40

VIP Member
She claims trolls ruined her relationship with D2 and won't post again of anyone she's dating she said that about D1? Didn't you say you left him as he wasn't supportive enough? Least make it make sense as you don't even know what your talking about.

• Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Mr Js’ opinion is that this live is to prove that she can pull more views than her sister who is doing really well on TikTok in such a short time.
Charlie deffo interacts more than aimless that’s for sure.

c40

VIP Member
Say it my face? Proper cringe at that bit haha howay love you were crying over a cat piss comment haha

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Charlie also said during the live

‘we had to pretend to film harper for the vlogs when we were in disney because she can’t be on Aimee’s tiktoks and she would feel left out’

sorry wouldn’t you want to film your daughter anyway for your own personal photos/videos?? Not everything is about bloody social media.
So because they couldn’t film her for the vlogs they pretended 🙈🙈

unbelievable, I didn’t think they could shock me anymore. Charlie is really putting her foot in it, I see Aimee telling her to shut up before long
She's not as devious as Aimless, she's just stupid bless her. It will deffo get her a row off the spoilt sis

dancing flamingo

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣 fuck off....... At this point she will be still crying about d2 longer than they were together. She had d2 in her bed days after d1 pumped and and dumped her and we are all pretty convinced she had d1 in her bed (again!!) this weekend..... hypocrite much!! She literally needs to give her self a shake and get some self respect!!
she needs rob concentrate on doing nice things with her child rather than her "mummy" 🤢 too. She literally is the definition of pathetic.
On another note I think her arselickers are worse than us twattlers, they are like flying monkeys we keep our opinions here they are the ones harassing people and if they think what they see in her is inspiring I seriously worry about their living conditions and state of mind!!!