Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's one for the family album!!! What a mess!!! She's such a greedy cow too....🐷🐷
I wouldn't normally judge someone so much..but the clear drinking/driving video has really annoyed me so I'm going to nit pick every little thing Princess pissy pants does now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She should pin all our usernames as a dedication. Thanking us for making her so successful on shitok 😂
I want a special mention for starting her a thread 🤣

I bet she wouldn't dare gob off IRL because she'd do it to the wrong person and get a good smack across her cakey smug arrogant face

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't normally judge someone so much..but the clear drinking/driving video has really annoyed me so I'm going to nit pick every little thing Princess pissy pants does now!
Same, she boiled my piss with the drinking and driving one. Gloves are off, that’s a absolute no in my book, drinking and driving is abhorrent.

Reactions: 9
Exactly this!!!! I'm genuinely really non judgemental....but one look at her or the sound of her voice and my back's up😳
I genuinely did used to like her!
I know the answer is to unfollow her, or not watch her...but she's compulsive viewing 🤪
She knows it too and plays on it so much!!!

Reactions: 4

I bet she wouldn't dare gob off IRL because she'd do it to the wrong person and get a good smack across her cakey smug arrogant face
Yup she’s deffo get a good old right hook to the noggin if she spoke to someone IRL like that (especially me) and I don’t condone violence of any kind but sometimes the witch switch gets flipped 😇

Exactly this!!!! I'm genuinely really non judgemental....but one look at her or the sound of her voice and my back's up😳
I genuinely did used to like her!
I know the answer is to unfollow her, or not watch her...but she's compulsive viewing 🤪
She knows it too and plays on it so much!!!
I was the same. I did like her when I joined Tiktok, but my eyes were soon opened and I searched on here for a thread about her.

You should get the ultimate prize. A Percy pig cake!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes Percy pig cakes baked by Aimless, I’d like to say Harper too, but she wasn’t really allowed to participate.

Yes Percy pig cakes baked by Aimless, I’d like to say Harper too, but she wasn’t really allowed to participate.
No she has to sit there with her headphones and iPad.

What’s with her nails on her latest shitok?
I couldn’t go out the house with missing nails.
It looks horrendous!!!

I’m so sad that she’s been too tired to do a live 🫤😂

• Haha
Just wait..there's going to be a meet up between our Aims , and her Scottish counterpart Stephanie V ! Both absolute wallopers who care more about their Tik Tok than kids

• Wow
Reactions: 7
No she has to sit there with her headphones and iPad.

What’s with her nails on her latest shitok?
I couldn’t go out the house with missing nails.
It looks horrendous!!!

I’m so sad that she’s been too tired to do a live 🫤😂
It's All that hard "work" she needs to cut her hours back🤪
Too tired??😡😡

Just wait..there's going to be a meet up between our Aims , and her Scottish counterpart Stephanie V ! Both absolute wallopers who care more about their Tik Tok than kids
Oh god....the thought if it!!!

• Haha
I'm sorry but why has she gone out with half a set of nails missing? Mine pop off every now and then and I just glue it back on, 2 seconds. It's all down to laziness, same reason that poor child is banished to the ipad every day.

As for the drink driving that's a serious concern. I've lost someone to a drink driver, it's no joke. The fact that she had her own child in the car as well.

Aimless we like watching your car crashes but we didn't mean literally. Have some consideration for others for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s hoping she will be up to going live at weekend. Something to look forward to 😂😂

• Haha
She’s soooo tired and playing the mental health card this morning, all ready for her queens to join her pity party.
Why has she never mentioned Shirls op recovery or Harper been so ill she had to miss the school trip and sports day but was fine n dandy to go to her dads? Yet she went in and on about both these when they were “happening” - friggy fruit loop she is!!

I presume she’s tired that all the lies have caught up to her .. 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s soooo tired and playing the mental health card this morning, all ready for her queens to join her pity party.
Why has she never mentioned Shirls op recovery or Harper been so ill she had to miss the school trip and sports day but was fine n dandy to go to her dads? Yet she went in and on about both these when they were “happening” - friggy fruit loop she is!!
She's done that before with Harper....not too long ago.....she prob couldn't be arsed getting what she needed, or harper didn't want to go? She made such a point of saying ( which she did last time too!!) " mummy I really want to go"....like she was trying to make a point....all very weird ....also, wonder when daddy's wedding is?🤪

Reactions: 3
She seems to be getting much less engagement than normal. People are catching on to her nonsense. It’s only the videos that she is moaning and complaining that gets 100’s of comments

I really can’t understand the drink driving. I personally think there should be a zero tolerance approach todrinking when driving a vehicle. There’s no excuse. Get a taxi. Just don’t drink. There a no excuses for drinking and getting in a car. She can’t even use the anxiety excuse because there’s meds to help with that. I’ve had them.

• Heart
Ffs Aimee you talk about everything else, but can’t talk about that. And I’m sick of her MH, yes I believe she has MH issues, she shops to make herself better, but it only makes her feel good for awhile, and then the buzz stops.
Still doesn’t excuse her crappy attitude her poor mothering skills and her spicy rice.

• Haha
Ffs Aimee you talk about everything else, but can’t talk about that. And I’m sick of her MH, yes I believe she has MH issues, she shops to make herself better, but it only makes her feel good for awhile, and then the buzz stops.
Still doesn’t excuse her crappy attitude her poor mothering skills and her spicy rice.
She sure does have MH Issues....very complex ones, judging from what we see.....it's about the only thing I think I could ever agree with her on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.