Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She baby talks Harper, she takes over everything she does or receives, if she continually treats Harper like a baby, developmentally it will hinder her speech etc. Maybe try have a conversation with her Aimless.

Reactions: 6
She baby talks Harper, she takes over everything she does or receives, if she continually treats Harper like a baby, developmentally it will hinder her speech etc. Maybe try have a conversation with her Aimless.
If Harper doesn't have additional needs and she can't hold a conversation for a period of time then that's disgusting and all down to the crappy family parenting her. Even if she's shy around other she should be comfortable with those closest to her.
She'll be in juniors soon I should imagine

Reactions: 3
If Harper doesn't have additional needs and she can't hold a conversation for a period of time then that's disgusting and all down to the crappy family parenting her. Even if she's shy around other she should be comfortable with those closest to her.
She'll be in juniors soon I should imagine
I think she said Harper was going up to juniors in September.

Reactions: 5
Is she ok.. she just dropped the phone and asked us if were ok? I think shes not well she is coming across unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“I’m gonna have a little bit with you and then I’m gonna go and sit with Harper” 🤣🤣🤣🤣. She’s probably still sat in front of her phone eating the whole lot 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I seriously not not stand the noises she makes when she’s eating and her smug face!! Good she’s awful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she ok.. she just dropped the phone and asked us if were ok? I think shes not well she is coming across unhinged
That other sophina or whatever did the same thing earlier I think, that's where she has got it from

Reactions: 5
I work in education and if Harper can’t hold a conversation at 7. I’d be worried. My six year old can have conversations, granted it’s mainly about football but still 😂
She will struggle in juniors and it will all be Aimee’s fault. She does the bare minimum and it shows. I can imagine the teachers keep a close eye on Harper.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.