Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think on her live at the weekend she will be fake crying about tattle 🤣

That was how I originally found her TikTok when she was saying she was going to the police etc 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yup she’s deffo get a good old right hook to the noggin if she spoke to someone IRL like that (especially me) and I don’t condone violence of any kind but sometimes the witch switch gets flipped 😇

I was the same. I did like her when I joined Tiktok, but my eyes were soon opened and I searched on here for a thread about her.

You should get the ultimate prize. A Percy pig cake!!
Imagine all the hair in that cake from Aimless and Harper mauling it 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s just a spoiled brat. That’s all that is wrong with aimless.
She's that as well!!!

I think on her live at the weekend she will be fake crying about tattle 🤣

That was how I originally found her TikTok when she was saying she was going to the police etc 👀
And women's aid conference and the documentary 🤣🤣🤣not forgetting her meeting with the big wig from tik tok😍😍🤣

Imagine all the hair in that cake from Aimless and Harper mauling it 🤢🤢🤢
And the " tit" from them nails 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
She's that as well!!!

And women's aid conference and the documentary 🤣🤣🤣not forgetting her meeting with the big wig from tik tok😍😍🤣

And the " tit" from them nails 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Omg the nails 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I bet the missing one is in the cake like an UNLUCKY sixpence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s finally blocked Helen, her comments have gone 😂
Her job was done.. getting the attention from her queens 🤣was inevitable...crafty mare..🤣🤣
Again...well done Helen whoever you are💖

Reactions: 4
She's not been going on Lives but is focusing on her content 😂... What bleeping content? 😂😂😂 She puts up videos up when she's feeling billy big bollocks then deletes them.... She has no niche, she has no content other than snarky videos back to comments she doesn't like or advertising products that she doesn't declare as ads.

As for her daughter sitting there next to her at home with her headphones on watching her iPad while eating is a joke .... Taking a tablet to entertain a child when you're eating out is one thing but at home? Like why are not speaking to your child?? Or at least watch something on TV together?

Reactions: 9
She's done that before with Harper....not too long ago.....she prob couldn't be arsed getting what she needed, or harper didn't want to go? She made such a point of saying ( which she did last time too!!) " mummy I really want to go"....like she was trying to make a point....all very weird ....also, wonder when daddy's wedding is?🤪
Her dads wedding is 30th July. Will probably be more bloody dresses before then!!! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Her dads wedding where she is an‘unofficial’ bridesmaid. No Aimless your just a guest like everyone else.
mid you were a bridesmaid you would be a bridesmaid.
The poor bride knows to keep you out of it as much as she can so it doesn’t become Aimee Day.

• Haha
I would imagine she makes it clear she’s tipsy after the two white claws so people think wow she must not drink much! She most likely knows she has some kind of drinking issue and is wanting to hide it. Not doing a great job however if you’re ordering cocktails knowing you’re driving home. To me it just looks obvious her tolerance is higher and she thinks she can get away with it.

That was what I picked up on also!
The fact she mentioned the wine 😤
She was tipsy after two white claw the other day so she was deffo not fit for driving after that cocktail but Aimless will never admit she’s in the wrong. She’d rather come back with cocky snarky answers and think she’s billy big balls when in reality she’s just a jumped up woman with tit parenting skills and fkn horrible morales, not to mention she needs a good fkn wash.

She was getting a bit of heat yesterday over the drink driving so right on cue pulls the ‘mental health’ card. She is such a fraud I can’t stand people who abuse mental health issues. She has no idea of how others really, genuinely suffer with it and not just use it as a lame excuse for sympathy,

Reactions: 12
She is the queen of distraction and uses mental health as an excuse all the time. Vile.

Reactions: 8
I think this is a case of becoming a mother but not wanting the responsibility. As a caveat, I do not believe for a second that I am a perfect mother. No one is. I firmly believe parents (generally) try to do their best by their kids every day but we are winging it because there is no instruction manual for the little cherubs.

However, why you would want to be under the influence so regularly especially when you live alone with your child? It honestly baffles me. I'm not going to sit here and say I never enjoy a glass of wine or a G&T. BUT I do it once I have read my kids a story and got them tucked up in bed and asleep. I grew up with functioning alcoholic parents and it has had such a detrimental effect on me. I don't even like doing it often at all because what if (*touch wood*) something happens and you need to get them out of hours medical attention? Sure, taxis and emergency services but why risk it at all when you could be sober and do all you can to sort your kids out. Even one drink and then getting in a car at all, let alone with your own child...how do you even begin to think that can be defended?

Also, my 4year old can hold a conversation. She is annoyingly good at it, in fact 😅. I like to think that is because she has interaction wherever she goes. Don't get me wrong, she loves a bit of screen time and I absolutely make the most of it when I need to do boring housework/cooking/something my kids won't enjoy but generally she is spoken to and engaged with.

It her own words 'do better'. If not for yourself, for your poor child who has done nothing wrong and deserves the best version of her mother.

Reactions: 12
Yes, that was the funniest part. “Harper can’t hold an adult conversation cos she’s only 7” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 My five and six year old nephews could chat your ears off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, that was the funniest part. “Harper can’t hold an adult conversation cos she’s only 7” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 My five and six year old nephews could chat your ears off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She probably thinks she can't hold a conversation because she's never actually tried to have one with her!

She's tired, she should have a full time job and run a house then she can say she's tired lazy cow does duck all most days, then says it's her mental health, didn't have mental health when it was knocking back the cocktails and shots, didn't have mental health drink driving with her daughter in the car, the only reason she doesn't go live is because she tells so many lies it's frightened it's going to trip it's self up, get over yourself you lazy entitled brat, ger a proper job and educate yourself on being a good parent, and that means sitting and talking to your child, not put headphones on her and then sit on your phone, let her have friends round after school, take her to the park, go to a library there are lots of things you could be doing instead of sitting there moaning about your mental health

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think any brands would ever endorse her properly. People will send her freebies and maybe even share bits of her “content” but she’ll never get anything big because when you really look at it she’s not very likeable. A lot of her hardcore “fans” are saddos & she got most of her followers in lockdown when people had nothing better to do. She looks like a scruff most of the time & her account is too full of negativity. Also, notice how she doesn’t do Lives anymore? Most likely because she wasn’t selling products - that says it all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.