Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny how she calls everyone stalkers. That’s quite the accusation to make. I think the only ‘stalkers’ are her followers snooping through the comments for one negative thing to reply to 🤣

Reactions: 7
This ^
even one drink in my opinion is one to many and especially when you have a child in the car. Can she not go without a drink when she’s out? Says everything about her, selfish and entitled.
She contradicts herself with the ‘just one drink’ though. We’ve seen her do videos clearly intoxicated where she says ‘I’ve only had two drinks’ if that’s the case and you can’t even handle two drinks, you shouldn’t be driving after 1

Reactions: 10
She contradicts herself with the ‘just one drink’ though. We’ve seen her do videos clearly intoxicated where she says ‘I’ve only had two drinks’ if that’s the case and you can’t even handle two drinks, you shouldn’t be driving after 1
She's disgusting! There's absolutely no excuse for having a drink and then driving ...also noticed in her video defending using tablets etc when out,she said if it means you get a glass of wine in peace ..not if it means you get dinner, to catch up with friends ..it's just all about the booze !

Reactions: 13
She's disgusting! There's absolutely no excuse for having a drink and then driving ...also noticed in her video defending using tablets etc when out,she said if it means you get a glass of wine in peace ..not if it means you get dinner, to catch up with friends ..it's just all about the booze !
That was what I picked up on also!
The fact she mentioned the wine 😤
She was tipsy after two white claw the other day so she was deffo not fit for driving after that cocktail but Aimless will never admit she’s in the wrong. She’d rather come back with cocky snarky answers and think she’s billy big balls when in reality she’s just a jumped up woman with tit parenting skills and fkn horrible morales, not to mention she needs a good fkn wash.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I picked up on that too. Fist thought alcohol, that’s her first thought, speaks volumes.

She said that her page is for her followers, so how about she goes PRIVATE? That way the people who WANT to follow her can flick their beans over her spicy rice and headbands all they want, and the rest of us don't have to put up with her whiney voice and scraggy hair all over our tiktoks. She could post her child neglect to her hearts content then? But no, she's in it for the gifts and to try and make money.
That is all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said that her page is for her followers, so how about she goes PRIVATE? That way the people who WANT to follow her can flick their beans over her spicy rice and headbands all they want, and the rest of us don't have to put up with her whiney voice and scraggy hair all over our tiktoks. She could post her child neglect to her hearts content then? But no, she's in it for the gifts and to try and make money.
That is all!!
Flick their beans 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ofcourse she’s in it for money, she wants it to be her main job, she said as much awhile back, saying being a creator is a job.
I guess she’s got to do something, because she would never get a job as a cleaner.

She also loves the fact she could get famous, famous for being on TikTok what a accolade 🤣 she nearly wets herself when people recognise her in the shops 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Flick their beans 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ofcourse she’s in it for money, she wants it to be her main job, she said as much awhile back, saying being a creator is a job.
I guess she’s got to do something, because she would never get a job as a cleaner.

She also loves the fact she could get famous, famous for being on TikTok what a accolade 🤣 she nearly wets herself when people recognise her in the shops 🤣
Yeah you're right there without a doubt. She absolutely thrives off the drama I honestly think it would upset her if she had no "haters" or sassy comments. She's a poison witch

Reactions: 6
Yeah you're right there without a doubt. She absolutely thrives off the drama I honestly think it would upset her if she had no "haters" or sassy comments. She's a poison witch
The pinning of the bad comments gets me, allowing her minions to attack the poster and yet we get called trolls

#bekind but only when it suits.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I often wonder though, would she be so full of herself if someone confronted her face to face, she is backed up by her minions on TikTok, hence why she pins comments, she lets them do the bullying for her.

hi aimless 👋🏼 hope we’ve given you enough for content today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I often wonder though, would she be so full of herself if someone confronted her face to face, she is backed up by her minions on TikTok, hence why she pins comments, she lets them do the bullying for her.

hi aimless 👋🏼 hope we’ve given you enough for content today.
She should pin all our usernames as a dedication. Thanking us for making her so successful on shitok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She should pin all our usernames as a dedication. Thanking us for making her so successful on shitok 😂
And give is free reign for the day to say what we want.....just like she did with Helen yesterday 🤣🤣🤣
She did that for the fun of it though ....and sat back to let her huns do her work for her....otherwise Helen would have been gone after first negative comment 🤣🤣
If you're in here...I salute you helen🤣🤣👏👏👏

• Haha
And give is free reign for the day to say what we want.....just like she did with Helen yesterday 🤣🤣🤣
She did that for the fun of it though ....and sat back to let her huns do her work for her....otherwise Helen would have been gone after first negative comment 🤣🤣
If you're in here...I salute you helen🤣🤣👏👏👏
Unless she’s Helen 🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh look ...headphones and tablet while eating! I watched this video just now and Harper kept speaking to her mum but was basically ignored while Aimless spoke to her phone 😢
That's one for the family album!!! What a mess!!! She's such a greedy cow too....🐷🐷

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.