Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Head made a video about kids having iPads in restaurants. The problem is aimless you don’t engage with your child in a restaurant, at home, anywhere!

Reactions: 2
I have just said this to.myself...its a perfect time.to be having a " conversation" with your child....??
Maybe can't discuss world current affairs with a 7 year old..but she could easily sit and talk to Harper and the nephew about stuff that interest them...my children will talk for ages about stuff they really like. I get the impression she doesn't let Harper talk about anything unless it's something princess Aims likes

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I bet she's doing what they all do, buying 2 sizes, holding up the smaller one and wearing the bigger one. It's a common trick with influencers

I've said from the start she's more of a 16 than a 12
She’s definitely not a 12! My sisters a 12 and much slimmer. Even if Aimless managed to squeeze into a 12 it doesn’t mean it fits and that’s her size! I can squeeze into smaller sizes but it looks ridiculous and obviously too small

Reactions: 3
She’s getting a hell of a lot more negative comments recently. Even though she deleted most of them you can see that people are getting really fed up with her.

Reactions: 7
So if harper didn’t use her tablet and head phone during the birthday meal out, then why could either Shirley twit Hat or Scrawny Scrag Face be heard telling her to take her head phones off then?
make it make sense Aimless🫤

How has she not blocked her 😂
What did she say? When, where etc, I can’t see her comments

Reactions: 8
I noticed that! When Aimee was eating you can hear shirl say to harper take the headphones off yet in the comments Aimee keeps telling everyone when the food comes she puts her tablet away! More lies!!
So if harper didn’t use her tablet and head phone during the birthday meal out, then why could either Shirley twit Hat or Scrawny Scrag Face be heard telling her to take her head phones off then?

It's on the video of her eating out for her sisters birthday. I love Helen P 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just had to catch up on 8 pages….I need a wee lie down after that.

Aimless you’re honestly a vile pathetic excuse for a mother and human. Literally putting yourself, your child and everyone else on the road in danger! Seriously stop and think about it!!! RAT!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She would be better coming out and just saying Harper struggles to sit for a meal or is a pain in the arse and would ruin the meal for everyone else if she didn’t have her tablet.
Sometimes honesty gets you more respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She would be better coming out and just saying Harper struggles to sit for a meal or is a pain in the arse and would ruin the meal for everyone else if she didn’t have her tablet.
Sometimes honesty gets you more respect.
Ah yes but she can’t even lie straight in bed (as the saying goes) so we’ve no hope of anything honest ever coming out of her vile mouth have we?

The problem is that harper sees aimless on her phone 24/7 even while eating in a restaurant she’s filming herself so of course harper will want to do the same and be on her tablet

The way her minions pile on people is hella worse than the stuff we say on here 😳 we state facts...

Yea but she will sit back and allow her minions to attack people 20 on 1.
It’s just that can’t do it on here…..must kill her not to be able to control the narrative on here, as with a lot of other ‘creators’. That’s why they hate Tattle.

Reactions: 6
Yea but she will sit back and allow her minions to attack people 20 on 1.
It’s just that can’t do it on here…..must kill her not to be able to control the narrative on here, as with a lot of other ‘creators’. That’s why they hate Tattle.
Exactly! I had loads of them pile on me saying some pretty crappy things about me and going for my looks🥴 been deleted now by aimless!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.