Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks! Sounds like the usual shite she spouts!! Why does she always delete videos too! Just makes her look and even bigger liar!
Trying to work that one out...but guess it doesn't fit the image of " princess Aimee"?🙄 draws attention to the fact she's vile and a danger to society in this case😡😡

Reactions: 6
Don't forget the shots...and that's all she showed... oukd have been more.....I disliked her immensely before ( used to like her)
Now...I despise her...no excuse whatsoever..I hope she never has to witness the picking up the pieces of the effects of a drink driver's lack of concentration/misjudgement /downright stupidity....call it what you will...but, if she did, just maybe she would order a lemon Fanta next time...she quite likes them too as she has said a thousand times before🙄

This exactly. I think when these people are caught drink driving, they should be forced to attend and see what the outcome can be. From personal experience, there's nothing like it.

• Sad
She’s defo not a 12-14.. her clothes look horrible didn’t realise how big she was ..

What on earth
I have noticed she keeps saying a size then showing the label on the hangers which is different (usually smaller?) Than the size she is saying. Baffling

Reactions: 2
Finally all caught up after work 🐸☕ I go away to earn a living and I've missed a full TV series 🤦

Love the new thread name 😘 how does she work and participate in the drama of her life?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have noticed she keeps saying a size then showing the label on the hangers which is different (usually smaller?) Than the size she is saying. Baffling
I bet she's doing what they all do, buying 2 sizes, holding up the smaller one and wearing the bigger one. It's a common trick with influencers

I've said from the start she's more of a 16 than a 12

Reactions: 9
My child has additional needs no specific diagnosis yet but was considered enough so to be on a sen plan at nursery.
A lot of her daughters behaviors remind me of my child. Its nothing to be ashamed of and I dont think people pointing it out are malicious getting extra help for children with additional needs when you actually can get it is so beneficial to them.

• Heart
My child has additional needs no specific diagnosis yet but was considered enough so to be on a sen plan at nursery.
A lot of her daughters behaviors remind me of my child. Its nothing to be ashamed of and I dont think people pointing it out are malicious getting extra help for children with additional needs when you actually can get it is so beneficial to them.
she said in a video the other day basically how dare anyone say anything or ask questions about her kid who aren’t her close friends or family 😂. So basically she can tell you her every fart, tell u about her smear, “abusive” exhusband who is Harpers Dad and film Harper all the time but she draws the line at discussing potential help for her daughter. Honestly starting to despise her.

she said in a video the other day basically how dare anyone say anything or ask questions about her kid who aren’t her close friends or family 😂. So basically she can tell you her every fart, tell u about her smear, “abusive” exhusband who is Harpers Dad and film Harper all the time but she draws the line at discussing potential help for her daughter. Honestly starting to despise her.
This is exactly why i despise her 😡😡

Reactions: 3
What the Hell are M&S even thinking? It just blows my mind. Like those two idiots Cole and Abby getting paid to go to Disneyland.

Fully agree! I Pointed that out yesterday to her as my son is autistic and harper shows a lot of signs, her minions laid into me and literally gave me so much tit

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.