Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wouldn't it be nice for someone to reply to marks and sparks that they shouldn't be promoting a drink driver.....

is it me or are her latest tik toks making her seem a bit manic?

Reactions: 10
Definitely wasn’t shaming her body .. realistic needs to not buy clothes that are too small for her
Ikwym, she must know she’s not a 12, that playsuit could of gone up a bit too, it’s rising up in her legs. And in primark it’s always better to size up.

Reactions: 5
This is her Fav thing to do. Pin a comment and her her twats go after someone she doesn’t look mean. She is a bully.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she actually for real! Who's manipulative Aimless? Who's the bully? Who's the attention seeker?

She's a pure bleeping joke at this point!
Reactive abuse?
I would call it gaslighting..or, one of Aimless' favourite terms ...narcissm!!!

Reactions: 7
Reactive abuse?
I would call it gaslighting..or, one of Aimless' favourite terms ...narcissm!!!
She's deflecting, which is what manipulative people do. Instead of addressing the real issue, they point the finger back to try and make the other person lose confidence in what they are saying. She's the bully 100%

And when that doesn't work she wheels out her *panic attacks and "mental health"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I missed the video she’s deleted as I’ve been working and could only catch up on tattle during breaks. What did she say?

Reactions: 2
I missed the video she’s deleted as I’ve been working and could only catch up on tattle during breaks. What did she say?
Did we see her drive?
How do we know its her car?( I told her cos she's showed us a million times!!)
One drink???? She wasn't aware we seen the instagram photo of the shots
And....the food will have soaked the alcohol up😡😡😡
All in her arrogant cocky voice....and her minions supporting her😡😡😡

Reactions: 2
Did we see her drive?
If she's so confident in all of this, how about she lets the police give her a breathalyser next time she drink drives and let them decide 👌

Reactions: 4
Did we see her drive?
Thanks! Sounds like the usual shite she spouts!! Why does she always delete videos too! Just makes her look and even bigger liar!

Reactions: 6
Let her wrap her car round a post and kill off her loved ones. She would probably still blame tattle. I have zero time for drink drivers. She is such a cocky fucker. Let her ruin some lives, see how she likes life being behind bars with no tiktok

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Let her wrap her car round a post and kill off her loved ones. She would probably still blame tattle. I have zero time for drink drivers. She is such a cocky fucker. Let her ruin some lives, see how she likes life being behind bars with no tiktok
I said that on her post before she blocked me....truth hurts Aimless!!!.😡😡

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.