Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually said she's had therapy for PTSD? If it was around 2020 then I'd love to know which councilling service/therapist worked during covid when everywhere was closed! Didn't take her long to get over her trauma!

1st video I saw of her was sitting in her car panicking about going round Tesco but since then I've seen no sign of any anxiety, she's out and about everywhere, even filming it, so did the anxiety just disappear?! 🙈🤣
She did a video a while back when I thought she was ok
She said she had literally just come back from her first appointment ( why go straight to tik tok to discuss is another question!!!)
She was crying ....saying she had to share it..saying she was so proud she had made the first move to start hwr " healing process" it was very exaggerated crying...like she couldn't talk !!
The upshot was.." I'm doing this touraine awareness ( of what!!😡😡) and I'm going to share this " journey" with you all at every stage......never heard a word since🤣🤣
Aimless if you're gonna reply here.....you did do that video..but I haven't got all day to go through all your tit shopping hauls and make up or whinging videos to look for it!!!! But I remember it well!!!!

When she has her bananas it all goes away 😂😂😂😂😂
Banantherapy!!🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm struggling girls. Don't think I can make it to waitrose today. I don't have any bananas but will a Twister lolly do instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm struggling girls. Don't think I can make it to waitrose today. I don't have any bananas but will a Twister lolly do instead?
Just put on 3 sets of drag queen lashes to block out the haterzzzzz

Spicy chicken wings smothered in garlic sauce should do it 😉 but only eaten in front of your phone for hundreds of people to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw someone comment about sponging off her parents and it was deleted in seconds. She just sit there waiting for new comments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Order yourself a Starbucks to be delivered to house ...the get fake nails then length of shovels to stick on and you will feel brand new

Jokes aside....hope you are ok x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She really is thick.
I only have 1 or 2 takeaways a week.c I know I had two today but my last one before that was Saturday and it’s now Friday.

So 3 this week then. That’s not helping prove you point is it babe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really is thick.
I only have 1 or 2 takeaways a week.c I know I had two today but my last one before that was Saturday and it’s now Friday.

She’s as thick as mince and spends money like it’s water.
Brought that tanning crap to then decide she wants a spray tan 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really is thick.

Bloody hell she's always ordering 🤣 the other week she had one every single evening!

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell she's always ordering 🤣 the other week she had one every single evening!
It's how much she orders as well...just gets it all out and throws it a about " oh what's this I've ordered "
She's such a greedy cow and I'm sorry...hate commenting on weight but it ain't half showing aimless!!! Just greed🐷🐷

Reactions: 2
I have roseca how ever you spell it… mine quite bad sometimes compare to hers
Yeah it’s meant to be good for that too. My GP recently wondered if mine was acne rosacea too. This cream is incredible.

Reactions: 1
Order yourself a Starbucks to be delivered to house ...the get fake nails then length of shovels to stick on and you will feel brand new

Jokes aside....hope you are ok x
I'm absolutely fine! But thank you.

For a group of witches on that website, we are actually a lovely bunch (of bananas) xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I asked on the live if she had washed her tan off yet and got blocked 😂 was only asking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
4836DFE0-FD70-4DCB-A7B3-FB6FB0CEE3FB.jpeg

She’s brave going live looking like that 😂😂😂 why is she green? She totally needs a detox off the drink and takeaways. What a bleeping mess.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.