Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had them done 4 times haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s put a post on instagram about her new management and tagged them, they haven’t even liked it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the weirdest thing to me at the moment with Aimee is that she just had a lips done today and on her live and even yesterday‘s video she was saying well it doesn’t tickle … like telling you it’s painful without telling you it’s painful kind of thing you know. That’s fine.

But what I don’t understand is that she made such a fuss about having a smear test and how painful it was and that she had to take paracetamol that day and the day after because of cramping.

And yet shes having her lips done which will definitely be painful because it’s an injection but like totally playing it down. ‘Well it doesn’t tickle’.

making up her own narrative to suit herself. That really struck me. Smear tests are much quicker than lip filler and generally hardly any reaction after. And yet ‘oh it’s just a bit of swelling it’ll go down’ etc etc

I have no gripe her having ‘a kiss’ I’ve had lip filler a few times myself. But she’s making up her own narrative

anyone else pick up on that total contradiction

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She talks that much bullshit she ties herself up in knots. She can’t remember what she’s said from one video to the next. That’s why she’s getting called out so much.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely, I would have a smear over lips any day! Also her lips look migrated, she needs them dissolving and starting again & apologies for being a cow but if she’s getting filler she may as well get some Botox because all the slap she piles on makes her wrinkles look very noticeable.

Reactions: 5
someone asked why she buys followers. She deleted that one before I could even get a screenshot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone’s asked why she didn’t buy her house 😂 go on Aimless just say daddy bought it for you 😂
0E04D3A4-3166-4C8F-ABB4-5DBCD722C0F3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lips paid for by one of her many jobs!!! Don’t make me laugh!! Who's she trying to kid!!
Paid for by the benefits system, maintenance and help from daddy!!! She’s a bleeping fraud!!!

Reactions: 7
2 jobs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Aimless can’t stay off TikTok for two minutes never mind hold down two jobs 🤣🤣🤣 Daddy, Benefits and maintenance is what she means.

She just said 'I do own my own house, it's in my name, doesn't matter who bought it' 😂 her lips barely look any different

• Haha
We would all be living great lifestyles if we had houses bought for us and able to live mortgage and rent free. Just more proof how out of touch she is with real life and in particular single working mums. She is deluded and a fantasist.

Sling it Tina, she's had an 'ard life you know. What with her high functioning anxiety, psychosis and PTSD. Just let the girl pay for a lip job with no lips 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Sling it Tina, she's had an 'ard life you know. What with her high functioning anxiety, psychosis and PTSD. Just let the girl pay for a lip job with no lips 😂😂😂😂

Haha classic line that .. I know she’s wants a refund can’t see no difference

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.