Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know what normal bloke would ask her out on a date unless they know nothing about what she does and come across her on TikTok and never speak to her again, wouldn’t be surprised as no normal guy could or would put up with her

Reactions: 4
There’s no way any normal guy could put up with that long term as her previous relationships show. She must be so mentally draining, she’s so self centred and genuinely thinks the world and everyone in it revolves around her.

Reactions: 5
Any of harper's teachers watching??
Nice end of terms gifts?
Lot of thought went into them.....!!!
Wonder if she will tell teachers they were freebies for her mum to advertise on tit tok so..no thought whatsoever...nice as they may be🤪
Again...OK for some Aimless👏👏👏👏

Any of harper's teachers watching??
Nice end of terms gifts?
Lot of thought went into them.....!!!
Wonder if she will tell teachers they were freebies for her mum to advertise on tit tok so..no thought whatsoever...nice as they may be🤪
Again...OK for some Aimless👏👏👏👏
I’ve never done teacher gifts 🙈😂 maybe I should do a shitok and see if I can get some #gifted

• Haha
So she won't travel for a date for safeguarding issues which is fair enough but don't then go and tell thousands of people the names of your daughters teachers.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I scrolled back over some of her old videos today. For someone who says they’re not dating she seems to have talked to a lot of men. Also notices two videos months apart where she said she’s been messaged by a married man after a bit of fun on the side and she says she’s unsure to tell the wife what he’s been up to. Strange how that’s happened twice and also how she had to ask her followers for advice both times!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I scrolled back over some of her old videos today. For someone who says they’re not dating she seems to have talked to a lot of men. Also notices two videos months apart where she said she’s been messaged by a married man after a bit of fun on the side and she says she’s unsure to tell the wife what he’s been up to. Strange how that’s happened twice and also how she had to ask her followers for advice both times!
That would be a no brainer surely. I think she’s just asked to start up some sort of drama or she’s made it up cause she’s run out of content ideas especially if shes mentioned it more than once.

Aimless only safeguards herself but not her daughter 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Remember when she pointed out harpers bedroom outside the house 🙄

Just someone else for her to moan about on the internet! Honestly it must be brill to be perfect like Miss Aimee, everyone else just can't live up to her standard!

Reactions: 3
What is with all the fake laughing!! Has chronic anxiety but can film herself walking around Aldi when she said it’s really busy. Ok aimless

• Wow
None of these videos are spontaneous. They're all planned really carefully. Even down to her looking like tit with those hairbands on. That's why we see the bitchy face when her daughter interrupts her. She has already started eating so can't do a retake

That would be a no brainer surely. I think she’s just asked to start up some sort of drama or she’s made it up cause she’s run out of content ideas especially if shes mentioned it more than once.
This is why she boils my piss....I'm.sure noone with PTSD following "alleged " abuse in her marriage that affected her so much she needed therapy would walk so freely into relationships like this...never mind download tinder!!
Last relationship she had ..the one who moved in with her is allegedly a narcissist too..think we know who the narcissist is here Aimless... i keep saying it and I don't care ....she's dangerous 😡😡
She's deranged!!

Reactions: 7
Can’t you tell she’s never stepped in an Aldi before!! Probably thinks it’s beneath her.

• Haha
Been to work and catching up on aimless. Aldi I’m shocked haha wonder if it it’s to state she doesn’t spend as much ..

• Haha
The land of make believe x
You’ve inspired a thread suggestion!! 😂 well you and Buck’s Fizz 😂

Thissinglemama#7 🎵 Huns in The Sun , the little bleep has been lying once again, she’s deranged, trying to ruin an Uber man, she’s got a white claw in her hand, in the land of make believeeee🎵

• Haha
Been to work and catching up on aimless. Aldi I’m shocked haha wonder if it it’s to state she doesn’t spend as much ..
Another tell me you been reading tattle without telling me you been trading tattle🤣🤣🤣😂
She also referenced hwr thick dressing gown on one of videos ..saying its not hot where she lives🙈🙈
It bloody well is!!
And those comments are only made here too🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.