Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like she was. I wonder if the dad lives near where the air show was and harper doesn’t like the noise. I must admit i heard some of the planes fly over my house yesterday morning and they were SO loud! however it makes me wonder if harper has some sensory issues if shes had to go home early because of it.
Did she say that's why?
And if so that would make sense?😢

Reactions: 2
Aimee lives in Southport though doesn’t she? I don’t think he ex lives local so it would be Aimee that’s near the air show as it’s in Southport yesterday and today.

Reactions: 2
She probably came home cuz she’s still not well yet aimee still carted her off to her dads so she could go on her pretend date

Reactions: 4
I noticed harper came home early and she got take away I wondered were harpers was oh no sorry harper prob got a tit dinner while she stuffed her face. Pay your kid some attention rather than marking crappy tick tick videos

Was the little girl brought home a day early from the dad's because of the air show?? That makes no sense. That little girl has 2 parents who put their needs & wants before her. 😐
Yes he brought he home because the air show is on in Southport this weekend. Unless she wanted to go today or he didn’t want to get stuck in the traffic bringing her back so brought her back last night.

God Aimee is a greedy pig 🐷 always scoffing!

• Sick
Yes he brought he home because the air show is on in Southport this weekend. Unless she wanted to go today or he didn’t want to get stuck in the traffic bringing her back so brought her back last night.

Another of her " issues"..I can eat, but bloody hell!!! That's just greed!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Think Harpers dad lives in Lytham , it's the air show here in Southport yesterday and today, we went to Blackpool yesterday and the traffic was horrendous coming this way

Reactions: 1
Sick of her going on about this date. Trying to prove to everyone someone may like her .. no one gives a flying duck

Reactions: 3
Wow did anyone else clock her face and change of mood when Harper appeared on screen, spoiling her stuffing her face for her "fans" 😳 so much annoyance! Was it known that was home before she appeared? She always seems to out her 🤣

Reactions: 7
Why the hell she telling the date that didn't happen story again??? We heard you first time aimless you fool!!
Really scraping barrell for content now!!🤣

To be honest even i found Harper annoying in that video 🤣🤣
These kids have a habit of knowing exactly when to enter the video to get attention. Sevdas daughter does is constantly and so does a Scottish girl called Leonas daughter. It’s like they can’t wait for two minutes, no manners but I suppose it’s all learned behaviour.

Reactions: 7

Where is the dad from?

Reactions: 1
Nice to see the incident with the food delivery driver last week hasn't put her off ordering food out. What's with all the giggly bits in her videos, is she trying to be funny?? It comes across as fake. That poor child being stuck with her.😐

Reactions: 9
To be honest even i found Harper annoying in that video 🤣🤣
These kids have a habit of knowing exactly when to enter the video to get attention. Sevdas daughter does is constantly and so does a Scottish girl called Leonas daughter. It’s like they can’t wait for two minutes, no manners but I suppose it’s all learned behaviour.
I feel like she does multiple takes of these videos so Harper's probably waiting an hour to film one video while she's waiting to ask her something :(

Nice to see the incident with the food delivery driver last week hasn't put her off ordering food out. What's with all the giggly bits in her videos, is she trying to be funny?? It comes across as fake. That poor child being stuck with her.😐
Everything about hwr is fake!!!! She's awful!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.