Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she tells her dad that she’s famous now so will soon have loads of money so she can pay him back 😂😂😂😂😂 she will be at tokfest next. If she hasn’t already lol

Reactions: 5
Hey jealous Geewws, I feel like I’m being a bit thick. Can you help. Where do you see the comments on the Mirror article. Is it on social media or on the news site. I can’t seem to find them. TIA

Reactions: 2
The irony of the fact she's said many times why her marriage ended 😂
Typical aimless quote" I didn't deserve any of it"
I've no clue about her marriage, obviously, but what I do know is, despite that fact she goes on and on about it being so bad she has " PTSD", she soon moved someone else into her home....?? who she now calls a narcissist too....then goes on tinder??? And thinks its funny when she ends up talking to a " crank"..just find that very odd....basically, I just think she exaggerates everything!!
She's changed so much over the past months...looks so different!!

IMAGINE if the paper has ran with the womens aid video and published this elaborate article about how she was working alongside woman’s aid to get tattle taken down! 😂😂
Infact I might email them suggestion an article on that!!
And the Steven Gerrard story🤣🤣🤣

Hey jealous Geewws, I feel like I’m being a bit thick. Can you help. Where do you see the comments on the Mirror article. Is it on social media or on the news site. I can’t seem to find them. TIA
Look on the mirror Facebook page...the story will be well down the page now but it's still there....good reading🤣

Last edited:
Typical aimless quote" I didn't deserve any of it"
I've no clue about her marriage, obviously, but what I do know is, despite that fact she goes on and on about it being so bad she has " PTSD", she soon moved someone else into her home....?? who she now calls a narcissist too....then goes on tinder??? And thinks its funny when she ends up talking to a " crank"..just find that very odd....basically, I just think she exaggerates everything!!
She's changed so much over the past months...looks so different!!

And the Steven Gerrard story🤣🤣🤣

Look on the mirror Facebook page...the story will be well down the page now but it's still there....good reading🤣
Brilliant thanks 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She won’t comment on stevie Gerrard lol post

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She won’t comment on stevie Gerrard lol post
Bet she forgot she even said it..she talks so much tit 🤣🤣🤣she'll be rooting through all her tit toks, to see if she can get rid of it!! 🤣🤣
FYI Aimless..you'll need to go back a bloody long way, it was some time ago and you post that much tit it could be anywhere 🤣

• Haha
Bet she forgot she even said it..she talks so much tit 🤣🤣🤣she'll be rooting through all her tit toks, to see if she can get rid of it!! 🤣🤣
FYI Aimless..you'll need to go back a bloody long way, it was some time ago and you post that much tit it could be anywhere 🤣
She said it on her live 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
So pleased we have someone who knows a bit more about this one in the flesh with us. I sense a downward spiral incoming. I think she is embarrassed about the whole delivery thing.

I hope this Steven Gerard thing blows right up in her face next. Dangerous accusations to make Aimless.

Reactions: 8
This woman always appears on my FYP. Does she ever not moan about something ? Jesus Christ. Maybe I’m impatient but she just takes so long to get a sentence out, just waffles on all the time. I thought, if I found her irritating someone else probably does and sure thing she has threads on here 🤣 I’m off to catch up ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This woman always appears on my FYP. Does she ever not moan about something ? Jesus Christ. Maybe I’m impatient but she just takes so long to get a sentence out, just waffles on all the time. I thought, if I found her irritating someone else probably does and sure thing she has threads on here 🤣 I’m off to catch up ☕
Welcome 🤣🤣🤣 got to love Aimless🤣🤣

5A1E056B-46E9-4300-9F82-A6F2ECB490D8.jpeg

Haha she’s like dog tit she’s even where now haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.