Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could he not apply for custody of his daughter I wonder. If Amy scissor hands is unstable, could he use some TikTok material as evidence.

Reactions: 4
That would make sense about the spending. I did find it odd how she said her father paid for that B&M or HB haul that one time. 2 jobs (sure Jan) but her house clearly hasn't been decorated or touched in years. But she must have spent thousands on makeup and tat. No wonder she was so touchy about people commenting about her spending and how she affords it

She wanted this attention and it's coming to bite her on the arse

Reactions: 5
No escaping her 😂
Didn’t pick her most flattering angle lol

Wonder if that's one of the ones she alleges.offered to pay her, or if it's just been taken from tok tok!!

Crazy isn't it?.hearing her call herself aimless?🤣🤣
She doesn’t even say it right!!! It’s Aimless, not Aim-less

The irony of the fact she's said many times why her marriage ended 😂
Hasn’t she changed so much since this picture!! Make up is still being troweled on 😂

Reactions: 3
She pisses me off more and more every day,what a pathetic little life she leads.

The child’s father is treading very very carefully as Aimee is very keen to shout that she’s being abused etc and he’ll lose his contact. The family are definitely playing the long game. But the lies are just racking up and making her look more and more unhinged and unpredictable.

It must be so hard witnessing this first hand and not being able to do anything.
This I can imagine. I think she would be a nightmare to co-parent with and it’s either her way or the highway.

Reactions: 6
Jealous of what. If I was offered her life on a plate I’d throw it in the bin 🙄
Gifters telling her they’ll “send her more just to piss everyone off” 🤣🤣🤣🙄
They must really want her to get more and more hate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

All her minions stating were jealous haha
Hahahahah best laugh I’ve had in weeks, deffo not jel of some pisshead who lies and plays the victim, I wonder what her ex makes of all this

• Haha
She will be spitting feathers that she can't block these comments as she can on tik tok....she thinks she's got probs with that " tit web site"....well aimless...we can't all be wrong and as I've already said...all those comments can't be off tattlers.....
She needs to have a word with herself.....be interesting to see if she addresses it again now or just leaves it.....waiting for it all to die down!!
Definately not tattlers. Most of the comments are from men

She never sees anything wrong with her behaviour, that’s worrying. Doesn’t accept criticism and It’s either her way or no way.
She must be so draining to be around and this is why she hangs around with her mum and daughter.
Her mum enables her behaviour and if her dad is bailing her out, he is just as bad.

Reactions: 6
I know she's done this for ages but she likes all the positive comments, soo many of them, so if you want to find some neutral/-ve comments you have to scroll down for ages. Randoms wouldn't know her tricks and might be fooled... but it doesn't take long for them to realise surely 🤣🤣

Hahahahah best laugh I’ve had in weeks, deffo not jel of some pisshead who lies and plays the victim, I wonder what her ex makes of all this
I no .. my daughter be mortified if she saw me in the papers

Reactions: 5
IMAGINE if the paper has ran with the womens aid video and published this elaborate article about how she was working alongside woman’s aid to get tattle taken down! 😂😂
Infact I might email them suggestion an article on that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said no one she knows or no one who knows her has commented. How does she know who knows her??🤣🤣🤣

It just goes to show how much she spends though because I have asked to borrow money off my mum once since I moved out 8 years ago, once!! And that was at the beginning when I wasn’t budgeting well. I don’t see a problem with asking family for help if you need it but she doesn’t she’s taking the piss it is so maddening.

If she’s constantly asking for help from her dad when her house is allegedly paid off and she has two jobs plus tik Tok plus child support her spending must be huge.

She’s selfish as well she’s clearly always buying things for herself rather than for Harper she’s constantly buying clothes etc.

I know she will come back with you see 5 minutes how do you know what I buy and all that bullshit. Listen love you can’t kid me, you’re tik Tok is based around being a mum showing hauls for your child is a no brainer it’s content other mums would enjoy watching. So don’t come back with that one you thick twit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.