Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be nice to shop all the time
And get a Nandos for dinner without having to worry about money. She boils my piss .. and before her minions say we’re jealous when in fact we all work on here and she
Never seems too.
I question when these tiktokkers make videos of them eating when they have kids. Have they asked their kid to sit there and wait for them to do multiple takes of a video for tiktok? Or are the kids sent off to eat elsewhere so they can record. I lose the will to live with every video. A child should be a priority, not a chore.

Reactions: 6
I question when these tiktokkers make videos of them eating when they have kids. Have they asked their kid to sit there and wait for them to do multiple takes of a video for tiktok? Or are the kids sent off to eat elsewhere so they can record. I lose the will to live with every video. A child should be a priority, not a chore.
She’s probably sat with her head phones as per

Reactions: 4
Does she lose money if she doesn’t post a TikTok? Is there a requirement that she HAS to post a minimum of three videos a day? Cos it sure looks like it 🤣🤣🤣

I see the delivery fiasco hasn’t scared her too much, she’s had deliveroo today

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My other half and I both work and have a fairly decent combined monthly income, no nursery fees etc and we still couldn’t afford to spend like her!! She doesn’t live on this planet

Reactions: 12
Amy obviously needs some lessons on which parts of the body are where. She says in the reel where she is trying on the Silk Fred items she's been gifted 'shows off my waist'. Now last time I looked my waist didn't sit directly under my boobs, there's a gap and then your waist Amy?

• Haha
I think she’s not addressing the article because she has realised she’s not getting the attention ( good attention ) that she wanted so is and is clearly not as loved as she likes to think she is and is not trying to deflect attention from it from it with tit videos

Must be nice to shop all the time
And get a Nandos for dinner without having to worry about money. She boils my piss .. and before her minions say we’re jealous when in fact we all work on here and she
Never seems too.
Nando’s is tit. Gimme kfc any day 😂😂😂 and no I’m not jealous. I work hard and I know the value of money, so when I get a treat, I appreciate it. Unlike Mrs Tumble.

My other half and I both work and have a fairly decent combined monthly income, no nursery fees etc and we still couldn’t afford to spend like her!! She doesn’t live on this planet
I think her dad supplements her income. No way she’d be afloat with it.

Reactions: 5
I think her dad supplements her income. No way she’d be afloat with it.
I hope to god he is making her get a hair cut before his wedding where she’s an unofficial bridesmaid - just in case you didn’t know that bit!!

• Haha
I think it’s a mix of bank of mummy and daddy, and her ex having a decent job so paying a lot of csa. And also having no rent to pay

I reckon she feels really embarrassed. Normally she can block and delete anything negative but she can’t delete any of the fb comments

I reckon she feels really embarrassed. Normally she can block and delete anything negative but she can’t delete any of the fb comments
It's good people are starting to see through her lies more and more

Reactions: 3
Did the Uber Eats delivery person do the bow up on her jumpsuit while they popped in? She deffo didn't do that up herself, it was cutting her in two

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.