Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just watched her video and we’re she sayes she looked at her dad and said did that just happen but I am pretty sure she said in the original video she made that she was in the house on her own pls correct me if I am wrong but I am sure that’s what she said

Reactions: 5
As much as I would love to bring people to Tattle I really wouldn't share any links, because it never goes down well in the wider media. They'll find us, I think many already read by the sounds of it 😜

Reactions: 6
I have just watched her video and we’re she sayes she looked at her dad and said did that just happen but I am pretty sure she said in the original video she made that she was in the house on her own pls correct me if I am wrong but I am sure that’s what she said
She said the door was unlocked because her dad had just dropped Harper off, she didn’t say he was still there.

Reactions: 5
Been catching up with this thread after work not watched any of her tik toks today yet. But I just want to say Aimee scissorhands is bleeping brilliant and made me laugh so hard

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes! Exactly! So Basically her dad said nothing! 🤣🤣 And mouth all mighty said nothing either 😅

Reactions: 3
Just had another look. She said he dad has just brought harper home and she was upstairs. As she was walking down he came through the door. But unclear if her dad was still there

Reactions: 2
The contradictions are RIFE. It it was small and boring - why make a video about it? (Drama queen) if you think it happened innocently - why report him and vilify him? (nasty witch) if you think you’d make up a better story, and this is so silly of the mirror to pick up, why not delete the video? (Attention seeker) Her response says it all - she’s embarrassed and trying to palm it off, unsuccessfully.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Speaking of her ex husband, he keeps coming up on my Facebook as a suggested friend because we have a mutual 🤣
When I’ve clicked on her Facebook I’ve noticed I also have few mutual friends of hers too! 😂 Think half the people she has on her Facebook are from promoting her juice plus shite.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't someone who suffers from really bad anxiety like Aimless lock her door?
I find it bizarre that her door wasn’t locked regardless of the “ anxiety “ - maybe it’s because I live in a very busy urban area but I always lock my door. I appreciate that people who live in a little rural villages where everyone knows everyone may not . But she doesn’t live in a little village

maybe she's not happy about the story being printed because maybe she made it up🤔 The mirror have contacted Uber for their response so we will 👀

I couldn't see the comments either.
I am really interested to see if Uber do come back with a response . I really hope this is not another BS tale for the sake of likes and comments because this will have serious consequences for the driver.

Reactions: 4
Yesterday she’s laughing about it and today she’s not happy 😅How has she gone from being proud that the story made the papers to now not being happy? 🤣
Why didn’t she comment on it yesterday that she wasn’t happy about it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also I’d be really pissed off if a delivery driver just walked into my home . Something is off with this story - I just find it hard to believe this Uber person just opened the door and didn’t even ring first.

I bet she’s stomping around her house throwing a major tantrum 😂
Nah.. she will be on the claws to settle her nerves 😂

If it had happened she would have reported it straight away surely!
I've been wracking my brain all day today to try to remember what event at school harper last missed for exactly same " story" it's not that long ago..i remember it vividly!!! Sure it was another trip or something at xmas🤔🤔xx
Are you thinking of the PE kit story?

I think The Mirror saw that TikTok and thought wow what a head... you're going on our page to get roasted 🤣🤣🤣
They have probably googled and noticed the tattle threads 😂😂

Jesus Christ she looks a frigging mess! 😂
Those nails though 🥴

Personally I would be asking the driver wtf he was doing just coming in and telling him I am reporting him for his behaviour. Not looking at people asking what just happened.

As much as I would love to bring people to Tattle I really wouldn't share any links, because it never goes down well in the wider media. They'll find us, I think many already read by the sounds of it 😜
Yes .. this is why the breadflaps ( another utter tit from the early lockdown days on Tiktok) thread was closed down as posters kept taking off tattle .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.