Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so I work for the NHS in a surgical field. If you go in for an operation in some health boards you still need to be swabbed 2 days prior to surgery then Isolate until you’ve had surgery. Other health boards are trailing if you’re fully vaccinated you don’t need to be swabbed but recommend isolating. Reason being to keep the theatres and recovery area covid free and to protect the staff.

Obviously this does apply to Shirl who was out on the lash with Aimless yesterday evening. Imagine if she contracts covid? We’d never hear the end and they would 100% blame nhs
I’m going in for a op next week, I’ve got to social distance for 2 weeks, and isolate for three days prior and have a negative covid test. Shirl the hat is off her rocker.

Reactions: 5
I’m going in for a op next week, I’ve got to social distance for 2 weeks, and isolate for three days prior and have a negative covid test. Shirl the hat is off her rocker.
Just like her daughter...thoughtless and stupid!!!!😡
Hope all goes well 💖

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Not sure if these have been posted or not but here we go. What a laugh 😂😂😂 she makes it worse by arguing back, major guilty conscience of you ask me 🤥🤥🤥
And she never said any of this yesterday when someone asked if she’d seen it and she said yes 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I think The Mirror saw that TikTok and thought wow what a head... you're going on our page to get roasted 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if these have been posted or not but here we go. What a laugh 😂😂😂 she makes it worse by arguing back, major guilty conscience of you ask me 🤥🤥🤥
She's so stupid🤣🤣she's drawn so much negative attention to herself🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could’ve been worse guys. They could’ve got hold of the story “mum in despair over two cops sitting outside her house” or “single mum given parcel of ex friend who she didn’t know lived a few doors away” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Hahahahaha Love the fact that Sarah got Aimee’s tik tok manager into her comment 😂😂😂

• Haha
Could’ve been worse guys. They could’ve got hold of the story “mum in despair over two cops sitting outside her house” or “single mum given parcel of ex friend who she didn’t know lived a few doors away” 🤣🤣
The list is endless🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or
“Single mother shares her life hack of beating chronic anxiety!”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New video content about the daily mirror haha shock didn’t think she would do one it’s so obvious she would. I mean the audacity of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or
“Single mother shares her life hack of beating chronic anxiety!”
The mirror just needs to scroll a bit and look at a few more videos..they would have plenty of stuff to go on!
The neighbour who is an ex friend who she fell out with years ago and only found out cos she was asked to take a parcel in for her!
Bananas get rid of anxiety.
The po po outside her door
The date with " the boy " who she's known years but doesn't know if he's Portuguese or not and decided she doesn't like him
Her mum is a cross between rod Stewart and Shirley from east enders and wears a twit hat in brilliant sunshine!
She was cherry picked to wrote an article for AGM of women's aid and to be on a documentary..neither transpired!
She just loves spyceeeeey ryce
And cos I'm bored..I'll finish with..she dresses like a five year old and hasn't brushed her hair in at least 10 years🤢

New video content about the daily mirror haha shock didn’t think she would do one it’s so obvious she would. I mean the audacity of her.
The arrogance of her🤣🤣🤣doesn't matter what she says she's Still made herself look a twit today ....also if she was so distressed by it, why did she only report it today? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So now she’s saying he might’ve just been trying to leave her bags behind the door. What does she mean TRYING?? And she had to ask her dad if ‘that just happened’?? Why didn’t she say summat to the driver? 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The mirror just needs to scroll a bit and look at a few more videos..they would have plenty of stuff to go on!
The neighbour who is an ex friend who she fell out with years ago and only found out cos she was asked to take a parcel in for her!
Bananas get rid of anxiety.
The po po outside her door
The date with " the boy " who she's known years but doesn't know if he's Portuguese or not and decided she doesn't like him
Her mum is a cross between rod Stewart and Shirley from east enders and wears a twit hat in brilliant sunshine!
She was cherry picked to wrote an article for AGM of women's aid and to be on a documentary..neither transpired!
She just loves spyceeeeey ryce
And cos I'm bored..I'll finish with..she dresses like a five year old and hasn't brushed her hair in at least 10 years🤢

The arrogance of her🤣🤣🤣doesn't matter what she says she's Still made herself look a twit today ....also if she was so distressed by it, why did she only report it today? 🤔
Also, Uber tried to ring her today to talk to her about it? Thought she had already reported it to them? Another lie ...

Reactions: 7
So now she’s saying he might’ve just been trying to leave her bags behind the door. What does she mean TRYING?? And she had to ask her dad if ‘that just happened’?? Why didn’t she say summat to the driver? 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
She said she did say something didn’t she? The original video she said she said to the delivery guy ‘what are you doing’

Full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.