Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimless says she never lied. But someone asked her yesterday if she’s seen the article and she replied ‘yes’ with laughing emojis. Now today she’s saying she didn’t know and that she’s fuming about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine the major temper tantrum Daddy is having to listen to today. Aimee has a shitshow of a problem and money can’t be thrown to fix it for once. Oh dear Aimee.

Reactions: 3
I bet her daddy is ordering a lot of spicyyyy rice for her and extra white claw

• Haha
Reactions: 4
just something I have thought about surely if Harpers so poorly she would want to be with Harper and look after her not ferrying her mum around surely her dad could take her mum to the hospital and pick her up so she can look after her daughter who’s gonna want her mum not her granddad

Reactions: 2
just something I have thought about surely if Harpers so poorly she would want to be with Harper and look after her not ferrying her mum around surely her dad could take her mum to the hospital and pick her up so she can look after her daughter who’s gonna want her mum not her granddad
Her mum and dad aren’t together

Just know her next tiktok will be about this and how everyone’s called her a liar just so her minions will stick up for her 🤣🤣🤣 also I doubt she will report the driver now

I just read some of the comments. Some silly cow called Ellen is wedged right up her hole like a cling on, saying she was mad about the women's aid comment. Does she work for them? What the hell does she know? 🙄 she's thriving on this drama.... anxiety my arse! I think the whole episode will gain her a whole lot more hate follows

Reactions: 7
Just know her next tiktok will be about this and how everyone’s called her a liar just so her minions will stick up for her 🤣🤣🤣 also I doubt she will report the driver now
If it had happened she would have reported it straight away surely!
I've been wracking my brain all day today to try to remember what event at school harper last missed for exactly same " story" it's not that long ago..i remember it vividly!!! Sure it was another trip or something at xmas🤔🤔xx

Reactions: 4
Amazing how she goes silent when things like this happen. She’s not working, I assume not operating on Shirl, not looking after her kid - plenty of time to drop a quick vid to the fans explaining things. But no - silence. Thinking up what lie she will tell next.

• Haha
I just read some of the comments. Some silly cow called Ellen is wedged right up her hole like a cling on, saying she was mad about the women's aid comment. Does she work for them? What the hell does she know? 🙄 she's thriving on this drama.... anxiety my arse! I think the whole episode will gain her a whole lot more hate follows
Come on eileen(pun intended🙈🤣)
People have seen Aimless for the dick head she is!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.