Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she has put they don’t understand something they can’t do. Erm I could if I wanted your basically moaning about everything into a camera. That’s it. No skill involved. She’s a joke. Gifts don’t pay the bills.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Something we can’t do 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What exactly is it she does that we can’t do? 🙄🤣🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
This exactly. The way they speak to her in that short video and their actions towards her are absolutely shocking. I don't think people realise unless they've been there what affect this has on children.
Absolutely spot on !
My step children, grown up now ,had an absolute horrific childhood growing up with a mother just like Aimless . Self obsessed , incapable of taking any responsibility herself and blame and manipulate others to make her feel better and get sympathy
It’s called being a narcissist.
She also always had her piss head of a mother with her , so they could drink together all the while scaring the kids
Both ended up in therapy and have so many issues it’s unreal
But as long as piss head aimless and her piss head old soak of a mother are churning tik toks out who cares eh? !
Oh and Aimless . Both of my step children cut their mother out of their lives as when they got older they could see right through her shite and lies

Reactions: 7
I remember that lol I almost fell for her lies haha back then
Me too....before I realised what an arrogant, self obsessed/opinionated person and fantasist she is!!!
Her tik toks today I've just seen and her attitude is disgusting !!

I work with someone who was having a op and they had to take a covid test and then had to isolate till the day of her op 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sure most hospitals ate still asking for neg covid tests and to isolate for 3 days or so pre op...maybe that one doesn't but sure twit hat is like her daughter..invincible and will do as she pleases!!

Content creator isn’t a real job in my eyes. Sorry if that offends.

Her smug face and ratty hair annoy me no end.
Only just seen today's tik toks....sure she's getting more smug and up herself as the days go by....she's a bloody horror bag....she's vile!!

Yes it’s in the Mirror
Oh my good god!!!
And she more than likely made that tale up too...she'll be loving this😡

Omg she best hope she's telling the truth! That could destroy that person's life!!

Nice pic of her mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her tiktok will blow up now mind, always does when it's shared by a red top rag
She won't give one tit about having someone's their job, I too hope she's telling truth, but highly doubt it😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She looks grey, puffy, sweaty and ill. The word narcissism gets thrown around far too much but I fully believe Aimee to be a full blown narc. I would say that is along with paranoia and personality disorders. I also think she's abusing alcohol and very likely to be abusing medication. Her behaviour just isn't normal. Quite scary tbh!

Hasn't she got a ring doorbell? Wouldn't that have recorded some random delivery man walking in her house? I'd guess it didn't happen though. Like the parcel for the neighbour she doesn't like. She's mental.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She looks grey, puffy, sweaty and ill. The word narcissism gets thrown around far too much but I fully believe Aimee to be a full blown narc. I would say that is along with paranoia and personality disorders. I also think she's abusing alcohol and very likely to be abusing medication. Her behaviour just isn't normal. Quite scary tbh!

Hasn't she got a ring doorbell? Wouldn't that have recorded some random delivery man walking in her house? I'd guess it didn't happen though. Like the parcel for the neighbour she doesn't like. She's mental.
Absolutely spot on!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
God she looks like a proper alcoholic these days. All greasy, pale and bloated. No wonder ‘family’ members are concerned (word on the street)

Rumour has it she has quite a few people gunning for her. Not only a SS report but also one to HMRC for undisclosed income and also the ASA for not declaring ads. This is what happens when you’re a liar and piss people off Aimee.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Aimee is that "that wasn't me that was Patricia" meme with her many personalities (accounts) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Content creator isn’t a real job in my eyes. Sorry if that offends.

Her smug face and ratty hair annoy me no end.
I think content creator can be a real job, but a content creator is not someone who records themselves talking and moaning about their life. Tiktok has skewed this view for everyone. The amount of people on the app who sit battling their other halves or telling people they need certain gifts to get up a leaderboard is not a content creator. A content creator is someone who creates content to advertise businesses and products. I don't mean sit on a tiktok live claiming you use all the products in a basket and telling people they need to buy it. If you create an advert or content for a product, you don't need to push it like you're selling Avon to Doreen next door, the content sells itself!

Reactions: 10
I think content creator can be a real job, but a content creator is not someone who records themselves talking and moaning about their life. Tiktok has skewed this view for everyone. The amount of people on the app who sit battling their other halves or telling people they need certain gifts to get up a leaderboard is not a content creator. A content creator is someone who creates content to advertise businesses and products. I don't mean sit on a tiktok live claiming you use all the products in a basket and telling people they need to buy it. If you create an advert or content for a product, you don't need to push it like you're selling Avon to Doreen next door, the content sells itself!
Completely agree with this!!

Reactions: 4
Imagine Harper has Covid from their weekend out. And her Mum is just about to go in for an op. Wow

Reactions: 6
I don't think they do. Wasnt it the Mirror who poached Clare Sureys tiktok where she claimed people thought she was 15 and gets ID'd everywhere.

I hope they contact Uber and they confirm she smells like cat piss.

Also, I'm a content creator and make content for myself and for brands. I'm not tiktok famous nor do I make content like she does, shouting and giving her stunted opinion of her world at the camera. I put effort in mine and rarely share my real life. It's a very viable career and I do make a good self employed wage each year but I need to work hard to make sure it's consistent. I am covered with insurance which I'm sure she's not and right down to GDPR cover for dealing with clients. It can definitely be done and I've been doing it for many years now and hmrc love to take all my money each year. It's weird how she thinks her chatting to screen about trolls is making her a content creator. She's a tiktoker at best. And a prick.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.