Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I didn't have the door locked because my dad had just brought Harper home from school. But I'll be bloody locking it all the time from now on."

when you provide silly details like that is when you're trying to prove your story is true. Why do we need to know the reason your door was unlocked? It's like trying to justify something. If you were telling this story to your family / friends/ colleagues, would you say why the door was left unlocked? No, because it's irrelevant.
Wouldn't someone who suffers from really bad anxiety like Aimless lock her door?

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she have “winging it😜” “single mum” in her bio? And now she’s deleted it. She’ll read this now and put it back on there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Go andy🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fenfresh pack in one hand, Prosecco bottle in other🤣🤣🤣the vision🙈🙈

That was shocking what she said about him...if he existed until first place!!
I think she went on a date, but he wasn’t interested and she then thought it would be fun to slag him off in on socials.

I reckon that poster is the lad she went on a date with.
Seems a lot of bad feeling there, A lot of history maybe ?
hell of a lot of anger from him
(accuracy though)

I dont think this is one date "boy".

Reactions: 5
(accuracy though)

Good point. If it is her ex he needs to be careful because I can imagine she would make his life hell.

Reactions: 5
I am howling at all of these comments 😂😂😂I'm so glad people are starting to see what she is like crazy witch

• Haha
I am howling at all of these comments 😂😂😂I'm so glad people are starting to see what she is like crazy witch
Even better, she can’t delete them 😜
I am wondering though, is harper even sick today? Or did Aimee not want to face the school mums after this article 🤷🏼‍♀️ The anxiety will be back in full force on the next school run! I really really feel sorry for harper 😢 imagine all her friends mums at school reading this. No wonder she has no play dates 😢😢😢

• Sad
Ah she is commenting back on The Mirror page not on that mirror weird news one. Go and take a look Aimee!

I bet you’re not 😂😂😂 can’t delete these and everyone can see you for what you are 👀👀👀
Howling at bottom comment...I bet she didnt🤣🤣🤣

Ah she is commenting back on The Mirror page not on that mirror weird news one. Go and take a look Aimee!
Oh dear😅😅

Well have to wait until the hat removal op is over and old Shirl has used her femfresh before we get the rant tit-tok 🤣🤣
Hurry up shirl. Wake up🤣🤣🤣

She’s now commenting on them all lol
Her responses are so child like🤣🤣she will be fuming she can't delete comments..proper bit her on the arse that video 🤣🤣

(accuracy though)

Wonder if she's seen the comment!!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Your telling me she didn’t no about this haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.