Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe she's not happy about the story being printed because maybe she made it up🤔 The mirror have contacted Uber for their response so we will 👀

I couldn't see the comments either.
Have a look on the mirror Web site..I've just been reading on there..she's def rattled🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Live by the sword, die by the sword. Your bullshit has certainly bit you in the arse today aimless.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yesterday she’s laughing about it and today she’s not happy 😅How has she gone from being proud that the story made the papers to now not being happy? 🤣
Why didn’t she comment on it yesterday that she wasn’t happy about it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
I couldn't even follow what she was saying about the op, she wasn't making sense and kept going off on a tangent about how many bags she has to pack 🙄 always a bleeping drama with her. Was it really the most sensible thing the cats piss hat duo could do, to go out before her op on Monday? Whatever is wrong with her she's probably making it out to be so much worse than what it is
It’s probably for an ingrown toenail 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yesterday she’s laughing about it and today she’s not happy 😅How has she gone from being proud that the story made the papers to now not being happy? 🤣
Why didn’t she comment on it yesterday that she wasn’t happy about it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's probably shitting herself now knowing she's made it all up! The company will check the orders, see who was on and ask them about it. I hope she does get caught out she's so brazen with her bullshit

She's just making herself look stupid replying to the comments on that mirror story , she must be bored waiting for Shirl to wake up 😴🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
What page is that Andy fella commenting on as I can’t see his comments on either. Unless they’ve been removed

Reactions: 5
I can’t find any comments on the actual website the article is on

Its on the facebook page. Is that where your looking?
No I was looking on the actual mirror website to see if anyone had commented on the actual article. But I can’t find them
I have seen the comments on Facebook 🤣

Those comments can't all be from Tattlers 😅 she annoys so many people
I was thinking this...definitely not!
Prob people that she's blocked recently for having the nerve to voice an opinion...well and truly bitten on the arse today is our Aimless!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.