Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MagicCat

VIP Member
I do too. Because when she first discovered Tattle she was panicking saying "it's someone who knows me" they've got my address, I need to confront them....in other words shit what else do they know about me 😏
Me too. I think it’s someone from the school. The Tik tok she did about the teacher laughing with her over Harper bumping her head and how we was reporting her. 100% the teacher would of reported or at least filled in a prior to arriving form. She needs to be careful not cocky.

Reactions: 11

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's a possessive control freak, probably really jealous of her own father. I bet the step mother to be can't stand the bitch. Very telling how she doesn't feel she can message other members of the wedding party

If I was her ex I be really pissed off. The money she spends on food, clothes, make up and fizzy. The kids looks a mess needs a good bath both of them. Feel very concerned, mental health my arse !! My daughter suffers with BP, and her days never recover overnight. Weird weird girl feel very sorry for her little girl

• Heart
The cynic in me says she’s used that mental health tiktok to up her engagement. Is there an AD coming soon perhaps?

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Oh here we go she’s considering going off to Barcelona now in few weeks! Well for someone with extreme anxiety so she says she does almighty well that’s all I’m saying! Can also consider sitting on a plane with such a bad back Aimee! Especially easyjet planes! If people believe her shite they are as thick as she is!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why doesn't she get off the fucking booze, get off the fizzy pop, milkshakes and constant cups of coffee, eat a decent meal, drink some water and go for a fucking walk? 🙄

She's the biggest scrounging whinging dickhead going

ETA long term abuse of medication that you DON'T need will fuck your kidneys up! She's the type to pop a paracetamol at the slightest thing. Coupled with alcohol constantly and junk food everyday her insides must be an absolute mess!!

Anagst

VIP Member
Because she’s an “unofficial bridesmaid” didn’t you know this? She’s hasn’t made it completely clear 🙄
How can you be an "unofficial bridesmaid", you either are one or your not! Being the daughter of the groom does NOT mean you're a part of the main wedding party, especially when you're a fully grown woman with a child, and I suspect that if anyone was going to be a bridesmaid, it would be the child. She's something else man.

• Haha

beefcake40

VIP Member
I’m not in the bit slightest jealous of her! I’ve got a good life thanks, with my partner & kids, don’t need validation from people on the internet.
Like someone said above. They are the ones desperate for attention from strangers not us! We just state facts and call her out on her lies. It’s not jealousy it’s just we ain’t stupid.

• Heart

thequietone

Chatty Member
The way she eats and drinks irritates me. The corners of her mouth turn down so she looks permanently displeased with whatever it is 😞 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Hi all :)

Thoughts on this whole dating thing .-

1 - she said very recently she didn’t want to date and that she had zero interest in involving herself in another relationship. That she just wanted to focus on her and Harper.

2 - The date outfit was not good - the green top was a horrible shade of green. Her hair is too long and it is in need of a cut. It looks greasy and straggly all at the same time.

3 - for someone she has known for 16 years ( allegedly ) she has completely disrespected him in a number of ways. How does she not know of he is Portuguese ? If your good friends with someone this is basic information that you’d know. To then say on a public platform that she liked him but the spark wasn’t all there and in the next breath say you’d go on a second date with him? Wow - that is confusing first of all as well as being very hurtful should he see the comments above. If your not feeling it then say so - to the persons face. Not on a public fucking platform for thousands to read. It also suggests that she doesn’t even a shit about their friendship let alone anything else that may happen in future.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Was about to say she will trowel six layers of shite on her face so she was right when said it will be " covered up" where she's missed around her eyes🤣🤣
She looks like a miner emerging from a dark pit, otherwise known as the bedroom of Aimless...it only happens 3 times a year

• Haha

MagicCat

VIP Member
Her dress sense is horrendous.
Like she dresses like a child.

Also she didn’t forget her child, just another excuse to make a tik tok

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
I’m so angry about that tik Tok. She was galavanting around London the other day have the time of her life. Yes I’m aware people can hide it but this clearly isn’t what she’s doing because supposedly she’s fully open about how she feels.
This woman is unbelievable she needs stopping because she’s going to end up ruining someone’s life with her lies and fantasies.

Reactions: 10

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
would so love someone who knows her in real life to comment....but she posted that video w while back, that I repoated on here,saying everyone who knows her disagrees with her tik tok content....so she needs to make he mind up!!!🙄
It's all a front I think she has many enemies, that's why she's always with Shirley and her hat 😄

I think as time goes on we may see a few pop up, it normally happens on Tattle the more aware people become

Reactions: 10