Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MagicCat

VIP Member
Anyone that think she is an amazing mum needs to get in the bin. If this is the standard of parenting that people look up too, then god help us.

Reactions: 12

hmc1203

She's on it today ,these comments were left literally 5 minutes ago and she has already deleted them !
Screenshot_20220617-130032_TikTok.jpg

• Haha

MagicCat

VIP Member
I can’t believe she got someone to marry her 😂
After 10 years I haven’t even got a ring and I’m a hoot! 😂😂

• Haha

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Not sure where I stand on the social services front. She’s left her with glue in her hair for days, ignores her most nights, leaves her to take herself to bed , allows her to drink fizzy pop all day long, leaves face paint on her. Id say she’s somewhat neglected but more so emotionally than physically or verbally.

• Wow
  • Sad

thequietone

Chatty Member
Her mum ‘picked up’ she wasn’t her best…erm you told the whole world Aimee! Also, is drinking such a good idea when your mental health is so bad and you’ve such a bad back. If it was that bad you’d be on strong painkillers so shouldn’t be drinking. If you suspect your kidneys are bad and you keep drinking. She’s not the sharpest tool eh?

• Haha

bluey

VIP Member
I’m calling the boy date bullshit…… she’s gone from no interest in dating only a week or so ago to having known this boy 15-16 years and been speaking to him for weeks. First she wasn’t sure it was a date then date was mentioned then it’s a date date. Make ur mind up. This guy she’s known for 15-16 years is tall dark but she’s not sure if he’s Portuguese, I’m sure if u had known someone well for that length of time you would know where hes from.
Wasn’t she also meant to post her potential outfit choices? No posts as yet?
don’t get me started on the shrek tan.
Her hands 🫣 her face 🫣
She’s so grubby,

I’m thinking she’s made it all up for content!!!

lin310

Social services would follow up any complaint, it wouldn’t get laughed off at all. Trust me, I know.

Faith61

VIP Member
Seriously...
What the fuck???
I've just seen her last few videos after her laying on sofa "resting on her lunch break at " "work"
And a cheap fucling false nail sent through the post and a few cans of white claw/getting pissed with Shirley the lush and she's right as rain😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
My blood is boiling and my head bursting.....she's just fucking vile!!
AIMLESS....YOU'RE A DISGRACE😡

• Heart
  • Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
Well I didn’t see her last night whilst I was out. Maybe the boy couldn’t get in anywhere 😂😂😂

Anyway what I don’t get is on her live yesterday she was saying she was messaging him back and forth whilst she was in london and sending pics etc and sounded so excited about this BOY then she comes home and does the depression video! Then the day after she’s right as rain! I just think that depression video was all set up for clout! She knows exactly what she’s doing for views to get money! Don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth! She’s extremely dangerous and god help that bloody lad! (If he exists) Oh and she says she is working today! Fuckoff Aimee! you mean trying to sell a few juice plus online 😂😂😂😂
Nail on the head....yes fuck off aimee!!
Everything this week has been done for clout,funny she has a " dream " about downloading tinder. ..making a big issue of it being a.nightmare..Next news there's a " boy ".....🤣🤣
Oh and whilst your sat there Aimless, "working" sat in your pjs and your stupid fucking manky head band....spare a thought for us who get up and " ready" for work, sort the kids out etc and go do a twelve hour shift, working our arses off..but then again..you care about no-one but yourself.....don't " work" too hard👀👀

Reactions: 11

Faith61

VIP Member
Omg!!!!!!! What is she saying?????? Horrible bitch!!!!
She's known him sixteen years and there's things she can't say and her friends " told her no"
Her friends know him better than her....but she used to " hang out" with him and knew him really well!!
She's either lying he exists or she's a horrible bitch for slagging off yet another man!!!
I want to slap her face and don't condone violence 😡😡😡😡😡

• Wow
  • Sad

Faith61

VIP Member
I bet her "mates" are sick to death of her constant bullshit I know I would be

I have all the time for genuinely unwell people, but she is just so attention seeking and negative, you'd have to step away from her for your own mental health!
People like her are just draining she knocks me sick😡

charlo92a

Why does she talk as if she’s better then everyone else. Like she is the only one who suffers with this things but makes out it’s because she knows others struggle. She looked fine in London other then the sickness now all these things are coming out about back and anxiety. She replys to trolls more then fans why? Because she knows what brings the views

• Heart

grumpygrotts1987

She is just a joke isn't she. She's on live talking about Harpers bed time routine, she says she sends her to bed at 7/7.30 and then she's allowed to lie in bed and have some tablet time or read to wind down and then aimee said she goes up and reads her a story before she goes to sleep, no she doesn't? Then the next part, she says she's entitled to her adult time on her own in the evening because she spends her day looking after harper after school.. does she? She has all day to herself when harper is in school because let's face it, she doesn't actually work a proper job, then when harper is home, she makes multiple tik toks. She is a shit parent.
IMAGINE feeling entitled to ‘adult time’ every evening after you’ve been home alone all day 5 days a week and then every other weekend.
I really look forward to when my son has gone to bed BUT up until then, it’s about him.
Bath,stories,songs, tucked up. When he’s asleep we have our ‘adult time’. Do you know what that’s called…- BEING A PARENT.
She’s a fucking moron and does not deserve that precious little girl. I bet she’s so lonely! 😢

• Sad

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
Why does she need to go to the wedding venue for ? It’s her dad and his wife to be should be doing that
It's the 'we' have a meeting that she keeps saying 😂
Why is she even involved? She gets to make zero decisions. It's baffling. I've never heard of this to happen before.

Bec3007

VIP Member
I’ve been busy and so had a few days away from socials and tattle. Just been catching up with all the comments and would you look at that, Aimee is still a massive cunt 🙃

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Another day off??? To pamper herself ready for the date with the " boy "!!
Thought her "annual leave" was up Wednesday!!!.......OK for some😍🤣

• Haha

Anagst

VIP Member
I think she has mild anxieties like everyone, and she’s just jumped on the bandwagon for attention. I think judging by her back that was in bits whilst twirling around, you can get a pretty good idea of how she exaggerates something.
When she was banging on about her back I was like, frig off, when your back goes, it bloody goes! I walk like I've shit myself most of the time (my mams like, what you waddling for 😂) because of chronic back pain and there is absolutely no way I'd be going bloody shopping and carrying heavy bags then standing to do a haul of all of the shit I've bought when I'm having a really bad flare up. Nor would I be swivelling my body showing off a hooded blanket or standing making tik toks. She's seriously pissing me off atm.