Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
When she said she wanted a dress that was 'the wow factor', surely a guest at a wedding shouldn't have the wow factor. The day is about the bride and groom, but as usual aimee feels the need to want to make it about herself. Her hair is rank, so knotty and grubby looking, it would look so much healthier if she had a massive chop.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Well I’m sufficiently depressed now. Thanks so much Aimee 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻.

Definitely had the idea to do this utterly tragic tik Tok and thus made up all of the crap she came out with today.

The voiceover is so forlorn 😂😂😂

The voice on that video, I just can’t 😂😂😂 if she was actually feeling that down then making a video would be the last thing on her mind. Absolutely full of shit!
‘I didn’t eat it all… but I tried 😔😔😔’ screaming. Fucking fruit loop has out done herself. She’s shocked me.

It’s worked anyway she’s got waaaaay more comments then usual. She is doing it for engagement she’s such a sly get.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

Luckyslife89

What is it with her thinking that hair is something to be proud of? She’s just popped up on my Instagram at a wedding - and she looks like a gypsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

neewbie112233

Well…. Seems her back pain and mental health crisis have cleared right up. Wish mine came and went that fast 😥 also as someone that has experienced dv first hand and has been left with ptsd, if I was just coming out of a “bad mental health day” (day for aimless, episode would describe it better for most of us) I most certainly would not be entertaining a date with a boy! God help him, hope he’s ready for the shit show!

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
God I hope that tan goes wrong 😂😂😂

Someone’s just told her she looks like she’s in her late 20’s 😐🤥

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I thought Harper looked a mess. I don't know if she's got sensory issues so she hates having her hair done etc. But that little girl never ever looks put together or tidy. Aimless would rather let her get on with it for an easy life of eye fucking herself in the mirror by the looks, than actually being a mum by catching hold of her and making sure she looked presentable. I thought they all looked a mess tbh! Such a let down for the bride because it looked like a nice wedding

• Sad
  • Heart

Motherofgod

VIP Member
Glad it's not the same, never hear good things about that one :confused:
It's not great but it's a 5 min walk from mine I can't be bothered changing 😕, look at me sounding like Aimless 🤣

On that tik tok the bit where she has the scared look on her face because she's going into the drs for her blood test , she's actually walking away from it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

MagicCat

VIP Member
She honestly thinks she is someone special. She’s nothing more than a spoilt brat, when she doesn’t get her way she kicks off. She is like a child.
She has zero respect for her dads partner, the eye rolling, smirking. Honestly she is joke. What the fucks a unofficial bridesmaid, you have basically told your dad you have to be involved. I feel ashamed for you. Be a guest and sit down.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
And she's wrong. Most kids are switched on and will 100% know about the drinking, her moods, her ups and downs, her emotional outbursts. Ask anyone who has been brought up in a toxic household. Sadly, kids always know. Very telling about her father being the same, I think she has copied him to the letter as she sees it as a way to get attention. She is taking it all too far now.

She's so rude and defensive, someone commented saying harper will remember the snuggles and sofa days more than anything (in a nice way!) And catty aimee just had to chime in with well she's just been to London for 4 days 🙄so fucking passive aggressive she knows what she's doing

Niamh77*

VIP Member
I can’t get over the performances she puts on to get sympathy and views
She is a f@cking disgrace
All ok now you stupid fake cow ??
i think you should go and volunteer at a mental health ward and do some rounds with a community mental health nurse so you can actually see and meet face to face the people who you are actually making a complete mockery of !
You should hang your head in shame !!

Attachments

• Heart

Motherofgod

VIP Member
Did anyone see her live last night when Harper tripped over wires and knocked her camera down , Aimee looked so annoyed then remembered she was live so made a point of fussing over her for 2 seconds then practically shoved her out the way so she could carry on with her live 😡

• Wow
  • Angry

Zozo

I generally use to like aimee when I first found her, but ever since she's had a thread on here she's changed for the worst! I think she does the eat with me videos because that's how most people found people like eden harvs or what ever her name is, She's found "fame" through TT and that's secretly what aimee wants!

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Absolutely shocking drinking all that, even worse when she has a child in the car!! Glass of Prosecco and all that wine tasting. She must've been well over the limit. Idiot!

• Angry

Loveitme

VIP Member
I know everyone anxiety is different but I have anxiety and the school run is the highlight of my day. I love being present with my daughter. One of the most important things to me as a working mum was still being able to do school runs. Not every parent is lucky enough to do them.
I’ve been diagnosed with anxiety and I’m on meds ,the school run makes me feel so overwhelmed but once I’ve done it I feel like I’ve really achieved something and it gives me a little lift .I know that sounds pathetic and everyone is different but I really don’t buy her anxiety crap! I think she has anxiety about who she’s going to see on the school run and for a good reason.Not just the fact she has to leave the house ,drive,see people in general etc

goldengyal

I’m new here and just catching up. I’ve noticed she has in her insta bio that she’s a ‘voice for women’. How is this the case? What I’ve seen so far she’s not spoken on any of the serious issues women face, I’ve just seen her drink seltzers, order food and harp on about her ‘holiday’ to London.