Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carrag

Who does she think she is? Not relatable in the slightest, throwing money around at piles of shite on the daily. She must chuck out a shitload of food too as she buys loads but ends up eating takeaways. And no Aimless, I'm in no way jealous. I live a happy life and don't require validation from strangers. Nor do I have a wardrobe full of clothes that would make a 10 year old cringe 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Niamh77*

VIP Member
No parent is perfect that's for sure and there is no rule book, we have to wing it and do what we think is best for our kids, yes she should have washed the paint off Harper's face and somethings we don't agree with....but saying she needs a visit from SS is a step too far if you ask me.
Harper does seem to be well looked after and she seems very happy and I do think a visit from SS is just wasting their time, just my opinion.
I agree to an extent, but poor Harper was poorly , had banged her head and had to take herself to bed , she only discovered the morning after she was not well , to me that’s neglect

• Sad

Womblewoo

VIP Member
I don’t live far from her and out tonight with my hubby and our friends. Hey Aimless wonder if we will see you in the village with your toy boy! 😂😂😂

Well we won’t bloody miss you as you look like a Oompa loompa 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
No parent is perfect that's for sure and there is no rule book, we have to wing it and do what we think is best for our kids, yes she should have washed the paint off Harper's face and somethings we don't agree with....but saying she needs a visit from SS is a step too far if you ask me.
Harper does seem to be well looked after and she seems very happy and I do think a visit from SS is just wasting their time, just my opinion.
no parent is perfect but i for one don’t leave my child to take themselves to bed night after night, I’ve never sent her to be alone when she’s said she feels poorly, and I’ve never laughed when I found out the next day that she bumped her head and probably had some confusion when she went to bed the night before.

that’s more of a SS issue than the face paint

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
Don’t know what you’re all talking about ,I’m always wondering how she gets so much volume In her bangs

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
ANOTHER dress for her dads wedding 🙈 I preferred the blue one but her mum turned to her and said no? I categorically would 100% NOT take fashion advise from shirl in a black hat

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Anagst

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220619-175154_TikTok.jpg

First off, her hair still looks awful, it really does need a decent length cut off and some shape given to it, second of all, what is with them God awful nails. It genuinely looks like she's holding her hair with those teeny tiny hands loads of "creaters" use.

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
So there's a cost of living crisis, everything is going up food, petrol, gas and elec and she's buying clothes for a holiday 11 months away when she doesn't even have a job!

• Sick
  • Heart

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
I don't have a daughter, I have a son and I remember at school when I was younger there were dirty looking children that were picked on, that's always stayed in my mind so I would never dream of letting my child walk around as scruffy and unkempt as she does to harper so I've always made sure my son is clean, and looks presentable as I'd hate him to ever get picked on at all, let alone for something that was my responsibility as a parent. If I had a daughter, there is no way she'd go out looking the way Harper does, her hair especially. It's cruel. And why does her mother not say anything? Given she's a hairdresser!! The whole family just seem to not give a shit about her to be honest.

thequietone

Chatty Member
Ah jeez I don’t know whether to laugh or be angry at that ridiculous video! The voiceover is pathetic and filming your sad face is beyond cringey. So despite having such a bad day she managed to cook food, watch tv, do some washing, have a shower and do a skincare routine. All while filming herself. When my mental health was bad these tasks would’ve been virtually impossible never mind filming it as well. I mean really??? How is she not dying of embarrassment? No wonder she doesn’t want to face the school mums! Knowing they see this shit…it’s mortifying.

• Heart

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
Ahhh so glad I found this thread! I first came across this person on Tik Tock and instantly didn’t like her. I’m going to have to sit down with a cuppa and read from the beginning!

• Heart
  • Haha

snowydays

The ‘woe is me’ voice on the video! Surely if you were feeling that down you wouldn’t feel like recording any content.

Honestly she must be stinking. My kid once got taken in to hospital late at night, I didn't take anything with me and by the time we got put on the ward it was too late to get anyone to bring an overnight bag. So I had to sleep in my clothes I've never felt so dirty and manky in my life. Could not wait to get them off and a shower and change.

Also did anyone see her "how I nearly died" story? It's months ago now, she did a few tiktoks about it. It's actually how I seen her videos it came up on my fyp. Well that was because of Chinese food. There's no way if something had made me that ill I'd be able to eat it again. Just me? 🤷‍♀️

LW78

Yes press the share arrow and there is option to report !!
Thank you I’ve reported it. This is not MH it’s taking the piss out of everyone who has mental health I’m fuming and the voice over don’t get me started. My brother had MH and committed suicide not made fucking TT videos

• Sad

Jelly_b

VIP Member
I can’t get over poor harpers hair. How can she take her out like that without brushing it. Fair enough let your own hair look like a birds nest but it’s her responsibility to brush her daughters hair.

• Sad

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Imagine taking your dad out for Father’s Day and filming yourself eating. She’s an embarrassment.

• Haha

ceres457

I found it hilarious how she kept saying “we need to have this meeting because we need to sort some things for the wedding” then in her ‘vlog’ her and Harper were sat in the lobby while her dad and his partner had a meeting 😂😂😂 you must be factored in to alllll of the important decision-making, Aimless…
She definitely just went for the wine tasting 🙄

• Haha

Niamh77*

VIP Member
I have real diagnosed Anxiety and if my neighbour said the Police were outside my door for an hour I would feel physically sick until I found out why. I wouldn't be on tt laughing about it doing a video. I'd be calling 111 and all my family to make sure they were all OK. Idiot!
Exactly this!
The police turned up at my family home to tell us my sister has died in an accident
She really is the vilest of the vile
Does she not understand people have been given the most horrific news when police have turn up at their house and content like that is extremely triggering
I have commented
Let’s see what type of person Aimee really is
I bet I get blocked

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad

Loveitme

VIP Member
Spreading awareness isn’t she 🙄
But I agree, I don’t see how if she is having such a bad day, she can not only film it and then take the time to edit it. The mind boggles
I mean most people struggling with their mental health would just hide in bed ,avoid interaction ,not film themselves for 1000’s of people but ok Aimee