Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smellrose

VIP Member
One minutes she’s talking like she’s in pain, going on about her back being in bits. The next video is her twirling around in her hoodle all nice and jolly. Back pain? What back pain? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Trace

VIP Member
I like the dress but my dear god the hair ruins it. It makes me feel physically sick like what the hell lives in that matted monstrosity 🤮

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
They were talking on BBC Breakfast News today about being protected on social media e.g TikTok, Snap Chat, Meta platforms...surprised they didn't contact our Aimless for a statement 🤣 still waiting for womens aid conference, still waiting for her documentary, still waiting for her grand interview with her tiktok contact. Or is she just the guest star on panorama 🙄

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
For the love of god😡😡😡😡
He wasn't touchy freely??
She moans about PTSD from her marriage bla fucking bla yet she thinks he should be almost groping her in public????
Hand on her back😳???????
If she's known him 16 years he will know she "has PTSD" or knows what her last one " put her through ".....maybe he has respect for women.....absolute dick head she is😡😡😡
Thats of he exists at all amd she's not just doing this for more ATTENTION 😳

Maybe the ex is the survivor not her he escaped !
I would have ptsd after spending a day with her , never mind six years!!!

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Well I didn’t see her last night whilst I was out. Maybe the boy couldn’t get in anywhere 😂😂😂

Anyway what I don’t get is on her live yesterday she was saying she was messaging him back and forth whilst she was in london and sending pics etc and sounded so excited about this BOY then she comes home and does the depression video! Then the day after she’s right as rain! I just think that depression video was all set up for clout! She knows exactly what she’s doing for views to get money! Don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth! She’s extremely dangerous and god help that bloody lad! (If he exists) Oh and she says she is working today! Fuckoff Aimee! you mean trying to sell a few juice plus online 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

MagicCat

VIP Member
How convenient that the first dress she liked is back in stock only in her size as well 🙄
She’s not going to show us until the actual day..
Seems to me that all these other dresses have been content and engagement purposes only. 🙄

smellrose

VIP Member
Someone else commented asking if she’s obsessed with mental health cos she doesn’t stop banging on about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Another one quickly blocked 🤣
Also she had to question whether ‘the Channel Islands are part of the UK” 🤣🤣🤣🤣. (Someone asked if TikTok shop would ship there) She’s thicker than the bread she had her bacon on this morning 🤣😄

Last edited:
  • Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I slipped a disc last year and I could barely move. Never mind prancing around my kitchen in an oversized blanket looking like a twat.

• Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
There’s nothing more embarrassing than people filming themselves crying or feeling sorry for themselves. She’s so cringe

Lassie21

VIP Member
If he is watching her live...he won't be wanting another date....how ignorant is she about him, running him down to complete strangers!! Who does she actually think she is!
She is so up herself and her followers calling him narcissistic and they haven't even met him!! She talks about people trolling her, surely she is trolling him and he's not there to defend him...i can't believe her!!

• Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
Oh hahahah
I've another account to spy with....👀was very polite too..just shows she doesn't want "honest opinions" wish I had said what I really thought and could have gone out in a blaze of glory🤣
The dress is shit! Nobody cares about your bangs!
Your mum looks like she's pissed half the time and must be to walk round in that bloody hat, so don't take her word!
Get about 6ft cut off your hair cos it ruins you...think your quite pretty under that hair and 18 layers of make up....but your personality is ugly as sin....hope the "boy" gets wind of your words about " the date" and runs for the hills!!!

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
Shes unsure why she feels mum guilt. If my daugther was the only one not in pe kit i would spend the whole day feeling awful! Does the school not have a parent messageing app? A facebook group? Surely she could have found out from someone what she had missed while away.

janedoe754

Chatty Member
Oh Aimless you’re so hilarious!!
Rather than turning around quick sharp to go get your kid from school, you’ve pulled over and made a Tiktok about how you’ve fucked up!!

You’re such a gas!!
"Clearly Ive not had enough coffee today" .....

Ummmmmmm - I dont think coffee is the problem here is it Aims??

Clearly your daughter isnt No. 1 priority in your thick skull.

Also, as said above
If you fuck up
You don't need to tell the world - Looking for validation from your "friends" - that this behaviour is normal / ok ..........Its not.

Shift your fat ass into gear and get to the school for your only child.

What a bloody waste of oxygen she is.

• Angry

Popsicled

VIP Member
WTF is a “hay barrels”? I’ve live in the farming community all my life in the uk and never once have I heard of these - surely she means “hay bales” ? ( the latest trend at out doors weddings)

Also how did she manage to drive 2 and a half hours EACH WAY with her anxiety and bad back? Surely to god you couldn’t have, does Shirl Twat Hat not drive - probs not as she probably half pissed most of the time by what we see and hear of her!

Also how the hell with such a bad back did she manage to wear such high heals ?( shown when wiggling her arse with her daughter on the dance floor)

She’s a walking miracle isn’t she? Sorry, typo, meant lying bitch!! 😂

• Haha

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
She keeps saying ‘I don’t normally address the trolls on this app’ you do it constantly 🤦‍♀️ Literally thrives off drama obviously

• Haha

Womblewoo

VIP Member
She makes me laugh when she says I’m on Annual leave!!! 😂😂😂😂 She’s on permanent Annual leave the absolute idiot!! Aimee you don’t have a real job love!!! Stop pretending and making up stories all the bloody time!!! You do juice plus now and again!!

Last edited:
  • Haha