Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveitme

VIP Member
Does alcohol dependency Cause hair loss ? I’m not saying it’s the reason shirl lives in a hat but I have a close in law who is an alcoholic and they suffer with hair loss

Reactions: 1

Crumpet41

VIP Member
i would argue that she is quite neglectful, emotionally if not anything else. She is consistently plugged into the iPad, and puts her herself to bed, often still being awake at gone 9pm on a school night. but either way, if shes happy to show that on tiktok, people in real life probably know a lot more that goes on.

personally there have been a few red flags for me, I wouldn’t have gone to SS but I can see why concerns might have been raised.
But SS wouldn’t see this as a neglectful parent. If Harper wasn’t going to school regularly , or being fed or was locked inside a room for 18 hours a day then yea. If anything she may be referred onto other services to help build the parent\child relationship . Do they have to go? No they don’t as they will most likely be voluntary.

I also don’t think that ( from what I have seen) that Harper is an unhappy child.

c40

VIP Member
Caught some of her live and had a look at what crap she was flogging. Then I noticed these earrings which I bought from amazon a few months ago, the price difference 😳

Thread title suggestion

Airhead aimless cannot dress, everything in her life's a mess.
You can some nicer stuff from Thomas sabo for similar price nearly