Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kennedy7

Photo on Instagram of Aimless her mum and sister at a wedding mum got the stupid hat on again different colour this time sixties throwback

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

sarah2017

She's a lazy pisshead, anxiety my arse! too hungover to take her child to school, your ao called anxiety is from your alcohol obsession you silly cunt aimz Hun, fucking ate her

beefcake40

VIP Member
It’s not the fact she gets hates for sharing it’s the fact she lies! Nothing adds up with her, so how does she expect people to believe her?! Also wish she would get a wash.

• Heart

MagicCat

VIP Member
I love the way they assume we are all unhappy. I’m not nor am I jealous.
She says no judgement on her page, Mate you judge us every time you open your mouth.

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
I’m sorry.. Mummy?😳😂😂😂

I see the anxiety has made a swift exit now she’s got a drink in her hand

• Haha

Popsicled

VIP Member
This “boy” will either be moved in within a month or labelled the biggest narcissist bully ever to have lived - toss a coin Aimless, let’s see which way your imagination is working!!

• Haha

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Why does she talk as if she’s better then everyone else. Like she is the only one who suffers with this things but makes out it’s because she knows others struggle. She looked fine in London other then the sickness now all these things are coming out about back and anxiety. She replys to trolls more then fans why? Because she knows what brings the views
She’s an awful person. I’m so pissed off that someone who is making such a mockery of mental health and lying about serious things like working with womens aid is being celebrated and doing ads etc.

Don’t think we ever got the minutes for womens aid did we?

c40

VIP Member
Why does she need to go to the wedding venue for ? It’s her dad and his wife to be should be doing that

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Hilarious that she made a tiktok last year about making her own money or some crap, when she lives in a gifted house and her parents pay for practically everything at the age of 37 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Did anyone get the part where she said she's having a birthday gathering* at HER house with HER FRIENDS ... I commented the other day how she never has anyone over 🙄

Hi Aimeeeeeeeeee! Where's my Women's aid minutes you utter fraud?

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She might not have a filter on some of her videos but she defo uses the smooth one at times no matter what she says.

I honestly can't believe she practically slagged that guy off for hours yesterday..he did reply apparently but it was a bit half assed she said, she wants maximum effort from him 🙄. I know what she's saying that it's nice to feel special etc, but they have been one one date for goodness sake, give him a chance like. I think she is a bit miffed that he hasn't ran after her the way she wanted!
Girls like her make me laugh. They expect the world and I always think, what are you bringing to the table that makes you think you are entitled to all this adoration without giving it out 50/50? She's nothing special to look at and her personality it awful. What is she offering?

For someone with extreme anxiety she has a very inflated opinion of herself and confidence that translates to arrogance

• Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
What’s the point in a sandwich that thick if you’re only gonna put one slice of bacon in it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And yes she’s always fine when it comes to shopping/restaurants but not when it comes to anything else 🙄
She’s also fine when she’s going to food and drink festivals full of people. 🙄🙄🙄 No anxiety in sight!

• Haha

Loveitme

VIP Member
Did anyone catch that live? They considered Disney next May but have decided to just go to Portugal instead. Shirl is knackered after walking around LOndon. Imagine having the means to take your child and a dream holiday like that but changing it to suit her Gran and her let’s face it her drinking needs!!! Selfish fuckers!
She’s a cow ! Any normal mother would jump at the chance to take their 7 year old girl to Disney .I know i would

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That instagram post is absolutely pathetic. I'll get up one more time trolls 🙄 getting out of bed to take your kid to school yourself would be a start

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
The state of it, this dress is, in my opinion , horrendous!!
But why the hell does she insist of having her manky hair draped round the front every time she tries something on - you can hardly see any of the top half!
They way she’s carrying on you’d think she was the bride, no one is going to give a shit what you look like Aimless.

• Haha