Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the comments saying " everyone needs a friend like Steph " ...no one saying that about Aimless lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh lovely now that are talking about bj's!!! Not Aimee fav thing to do....Mr.D you have been warned 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Just gone onto the live, god that Stephanie is absolutely vile!!! What’s with the swearing every other word? She looks a nasty witch! I’ve never followed her and never once seen her TT’s. I won’t be doing either. They are made for each other these two scabby clowns 🤡🤡

Jesus Aimee said she loves people who do the school run in pyjamas!! 😱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Unblocked her to watch the live ,my God what does she look like ! A big purple Disney mess ,saying the more sexualy active you are the more problems you have down there 🤮🤢 and blocked again ....

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Steph looks like she'd embarrass you in front of the guy you like to make them fancy her instead. proper mean girl vibes. like she'd slag you off to your crush kinda thing. 😂

Reactions: 15
That is NOT the face of someone in a happy relationship!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
said she was celibate 'not getting any' for 2 years and can do a better job herself anyway hmmm mr d definitely not still around then.

• Haha
  • Sick
Apparently skinny guys don’t eat they just for drugs according to aimless!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
That is NOT the face of someone in a happy relationship!
It's the slight shake of Aimless's head and the fact they're a couple of months in and are having problems Plus,all the intimate talk today and she never mentioned him once

Tbh I think they've split

Reactions: 22
Apparently skinny guys don’t eat they just for drugs according to aimless!
What a vile pair of witches!!!! And then they cry when people say anything about them!!!
That is absolutely vile what they have just said on that clip!!! 😡😡😡
Steph you need your mouth washed out!!

Reactions: 13
It's the slight shake of Aimless's head and the fact they're a couple of months in and are having problems Plus,all the intimate talk today and she never mentioned him once

And the face completely changes when it’s mentioned. She’s not happy, and because of all the lovebombing she won’t admit it’s completely tit

Reactions: 12

My thoughts too. She’s a liar.
---

My thoughts too. She’s a liar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Come on Aimless
You don’t stay with someone if there is too many imperfections and problems this early on
Nothing to work on
🎵 Let it go let it go 🎵

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Vanilla was preaching about body positivity but will happily sit there and slam Pete Wicks’ body ——- hypocrite!!!! And Aimee is just as bad saying he takes drugs because he’s skinny —- these two have gone to an all new low today I can’t believe what I saw and heard….. awful humans

• Angry
Reactions: 24
1) Aimless there should not be problemS so early on and you’re a mug if you accept that.

2) Going on about skinny men is absolutely disgusting and how dare either of them do that when they whinge about trolls and negativity

3) You only have issues down there when you’re sexually active if you are a dirty mare, don’t go to the bathroom after, already have issues there OR he’s dipping his wick in others. Maybe you should get it looked at 🫣

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.