Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should send Pete Wicks what’s been said about him, I’m sure he would like to pass comment and perhaps use it as an example of body shaming men which is equally unacceptable as body shaming women. Not sure those 2 pig headed morons get it because they suffer from body dysmorphic delusions that they are a size 8 and 10 and tell everyone unnecessarily even though they’re clearly not!

Reactions: 18
Someone should send Pete Wicks what’s been said about him, I’m sure he would like to pass comment and perhaps use it as an example of body shaming men which is equally unacceptable as body shaming women. Not sure those 2 pig headed morons get it because they suffer from body dysmorphic delusions that they are a size 8 and 10 and tell everyone unnecessarily even though they’re clearly not!
I love Pete wicks 🥰🥰🥰 and my husband is skinny and short - but you know what A & S he loves me - treats me well and I would say I’m winning against you both 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Both of those nobodies think they are a cut above the rest when, other than TikTok, they have nothing going for them. I keep getting news articles from Sky news etc about people being advised to delete TikTok ... I so hope it gets pulled from the UK so the likes of those idiots have to go out and do a hard days work, rather than swanning about with their imaginary friends online

Reactions: 15
Aimless & Fanny-Vav live today, happily trolling Pete Wicks for their own amusement 😲
Screenshot_20230207_150709_Photo Collage.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Golden Arches eyebrows
You promised you wouldn’t show anyone this. I trusted you!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve made no secret on our Vavron thread, I have VERY similar eyebrows to the pillow princess. Tread carefully 🤣🤣🤣

Huggis is permanently surprised 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
It's the slight shake of Aimless's head and the fact they're a couple of months in and are having problems Plus,all the intimate talk today and she never mentioned him once

Tbh I think they've split
I think Mr D is only popping back for late nite booty calls and Aimless is thinking that he is being exciting and Romantic!
No....It means he's just treating you like a vessell Aimless.
After all the Valentines crap you have bought for him, if he turns up with just a single rose, bought from a garage on the way to yours, just so he can get some bang-bang, you will know he's definately only using you!

Reactions: 11
DID SHE ACTUALLY JUST SAY SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHO NICOLA BULLY IS!?!?! 🤯🤯🤯
IS SHE FROM MY AREA?? tell me she didn't just say that!!!
She was ignorant its not even surpriaing ahe would say this. Im from ireland and know who Nicola Bulley is

Reactions: 12
I’m disgusted about her slating her doctors surgery online again. Over eczema!!! She is 37 she is big enough and ugly enough to get herself to a pharmacy to see what they advise. I know sometimes it’s a prescription treatment but I’m 99% she could buy what she needs. Her skin looks fine. She should try washing it the dirty cow

Reactions: 13
I’m disgusted about her slating her doctors surgery online again. Over eczema!!! She is 37 she is big enough and ugly enough to get herself to a pharmacy to see what they advise. I know sometimes it’s a prescription treatment but I’m 99% she could buy what she needs. Her skin looks fine. She should try washing it the dirty cow
How do so many people advise a grown arse woman whet to do !!!!!!!!!’ 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 7
why does she sit all day with no hair and makeup done /dressing gown,talking to people on the internet she doesnt know ,scoffing a load of tit .Shes a 40yr old mother not a hungover student .
Maybe she needs to go to the drs or counselling ,idk ,but i do know that this 'lifestyle' is no good for her mental health which she says she suffers with.
Adults dont live like this ,crying over people on the internet and eating food in your pjs for content for a kids ap

• Heart
I love Pete wicks 🥰🥰🥰 and my husband is skinny and short - but you know what A & S he loves me - treats me well and I would say I’m winning against you both 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
I love Pete too! His love of dogs makes me want him 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
In the live today AimPee said the more sexually active you are the more problems you get down there
Who thinks Mr D gave her a dose?
Eek!! Maybe thats why she was ill!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
In the live today AimPee said the more sexually active you are the more problems you get down there
Who thinks Mr D gave her a dose?
Eek!! Maybe thats why she was ill!!
I thought that when she said it ,I bet he gave her something ,she needs shaking and get back in the real world

That is NOT the face of someone in a happy relationship!
Christ, you'd think they'd been seeing each other for years, not 3 months. Her face when Prinny said you've got one of the good guys, clearly those crappy Valentines gifts are destined for the bin and she's trying to make it something it'll never be than the odd shag.

Saw Aimless on her live today saying ‘the more sexually active you are the more problems you have “down there”’
I’m sorry, what?! 😂😂
Mr D must’ve given her the summat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The less that's said about Mr Diseased Dick, the more I think we did have the right man and he's lied to her about a few things, but she's saving face. She said she had gossip but wasn't saying because the trolls would have a field day.... we already know aimless

Reactions: 11
If after a couple of months you’re having problems, then that’s not the right person for you. Desperation isn’t a fragrance name aimless.

• Haha
I think her and her pal need to make a video apologising for what they said this morning. They can’t just get away with body shaming people and thinking it’s okay. Aimee saying drugs cause men to be skinny was it? No Aimee you utter disgrace there’s more to it than that sometimes. The fact they both cry troll every single day and then make comments like that prove they’re just as bad as those who troll them. After today of the snippets I’ve seen, they don’t ever get to sit and cry about being called anything anymore. If that’s how they act on live I hate to think what they’re like behind closed doors with their cushty phonecalls.

Aimee hun you’re only mocking skinny men because you’re built like a cardboard box and no one wants you.

I think her and her pal need to make a video apologising for what they said this morning. They can’t just get away with body shaming people and thinking it’s okay. Aimee saying drugs cause men to be skinny was it? No Aimee you utter disgrace there’s more to it than that sometimes. The fact they both cry troll every single day and then make comments like that prove they’re just as bad as those who troll them. After today of the snippets I’ve seen, they don’t ever get to sit and cry about being called anything anymore. If that’s how they act on live I hate to think what they’re like behind closed doors with their cushty phonecalls.

Aimee hun you’re only mocking skinny men because you’re built like a cardboard box and no one wants you.
And as if our Aimless and space raider head doesn't love a good sesh on the ❄ I'd put money on it with their bizarre behaviour and mood swings

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.