Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her accents changed yet again Shes gone back to what it was before Mr Dick came along...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Certainly not missing her appetite today is she?

Just another normal day in cuntville
I actually did have a Mcd breakfast on Sunday morning and we had it delivered. Why? because my husband and I were completely hungover :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: That was the first MCd we had had in ages - I cannot even remember when we had the one before. I certainly could not be eating one on a Tuesday morning just for the sake of it. Most weird. All that processed stuff she has so regularly. Yes it did the job to help soak up the alcohol on Sunday morning, but it certainly could not be a regular thing in our house - I would just get fat!

Reactions: 11
Get the F off this app go back to travel and go F off to Timbuktu you vile Cretan

Reactions: 14
So she was crying yesterday as she has a lot going on in her personal life ? And she doesn't think she's in any danger on the school run ?

Oh the drama ...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't get why it's always delivered... She must spend a fortune on delivery charges alone
Especially considering the McDonald’s is literally 5 minutes from where she lives. Same as the Tesco as they are opposite each other in Southport.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion
Mr D1ck got the ick
Harpers off yet again sick
#dramalamma

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She looks like a right moody b*tch on this live. Also…. She doesn’t have a clue about any lady going missing? Is her head that far up her arse?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
DID SHE ACTUALLY JUST SAY SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHO NICOLA BULLY IS!?!?! 🤯🤯🤯
IS SHE FROM MY AREA?? tell me she didn't just say that!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She’s not even attempted to find out what’s happened to Nicola ….absolutely disgusting thus thing .

• Angry
Reactions: 9
DID SHE ACTUALLY JUST SAY SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHO NICOLA BULLY IS!?!?! 🤯🤯🤯
IS SHE FROM MY AREA?? tell me she didn't just say that!!!
Omg I came off her live I can’t believe she has said that!!! 😱😱😱 it’s literally 45 minutes from where she lives!! Has she not seen the bleeping news!!!! I’m disgusted!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
The exciting life of an influencer…..dresses like an overgrown 5 year old who’s found mums nail varnish

thank god I have decent kids doing decent hardworking jobs.
Same, glad my son went to university and had the drive to get a good job. Which will keep him in employment for life.
Look at her, what the actual f!!! A grown woman sitting on the floor in a bedroom painting her nails in front of strangers. She’s not right in the head, honestly she needs a intervention.
---

Noooo!! She doesn’t know who she is????
She’s a selfish ignorant cow.

Reactions: 17
Trouble sleeping last night (must've been crying into my pillow with fear of being served a writ for my arrest on charges of listening to shite and snotters) 🙄

Anyway took a walk down the memory lane of the shite Aimless talks. Has anyone watched the tik tok 3 parter of the time she was poisoned? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 left me speechless!

Ambulanced away 5 times during height of covid mind you. Watch it, you won't be disappointed 🤣🤣🤣 she sued the restaurant and got a payout! She's something else, something from a galaxy far far away 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is that the story about food poisoning and she can never safely take antibiotics again?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg I came off her live I can’t believe she has said that!!! 😱😱😱 it’s literally 45 minutes from where she lives!! Has she not seen the bleeping news!!!! I’m disgusted!!
She just lives in her own wee world consumed by makeup, and selling shite....absolutely disgusting!! 😡😡

Reactions: 15
I wonder what her management think of their behaviour, maybe they encourage it, doesn’t look good imho to have those two on your books, one who constantly swears and talks over people, and one who cries and moans and lies. Not the best advert for your company is it.
Any publicity is good publicity!!
Look what that argument between Sophiena and Soogia over the Durian Fruit and what it did for Sophiena......in 1 day her followers went up by 100,000!!!
Thats why TT and the management compamies don't worry about or perhaps even 'encourage' spats between 'creators', it's GREAT FOR BUSINESS!!! Just ask CLA

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.