Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never watch the news and I still know about that poor woman. She spends her life on her phone how can she not know 😳😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She says she's a voice for women and mothers yet hasnt a clue that a beautiful young mum has been missing for days ??? Too busy spending hours on live putting on nails

Absolutely the most selfish, idiotic narcissist ever .....the only woman she supports is herself ( and I don't mean financially Her huns and daddy do that )

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Omg I came off her live I can’t believe she has said that!!! 😱😱😱 it’s literally 45 minutes from where she lives!! Has she not seen the bleeping news!!!! I’m disgusted!!
Shes disgusting!! I keep thinking of that poor woman ,where can she be ?? Its heartbreaking and she's not heard of her ?dumb witch shows she's all about her ..

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Why can she not make a breakfast??????
Moaning about the doctors whilst stuffing another helping of cholesterol into her !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Oh she makes me and! That mcds video was awful! She’s got really bad eating habits it’s absolutely vile!!!

So who took H to school?! Daddy who never really does it 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
2 muppets together now.....oh can't wait to do transition videos next week.....she has the sound saved and all oh can't wait!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Vanilla is on her live, what a potty mouth she has, every sentence is f this f that, she’s charming 🤣 try adding a few new words to your vocabulary

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aimee is honestly the most immature 37year old I have ever witnessed....how she's made it this far in life I really dont know!!

Reactions: 16
It’s a bleeping painful watch these two. Switching off but also addicted to the potential drama 😂

I used my sock account to quickly look at their live, she is overpowerering aimless, it won’t end well. Manipulation at its finest, and every word is F. She may be cleaner than Aimles but credit where it’s due, Aimless doesn’t sound like a fish wife.

Aimee is talking, and steph isnt even listening. you can tell! she doesnt really want to be her friend. There aesthetics are worlds apart.

Reactions: 11
WTF - I can not believe she hasn’t heard anything about Nicola going missing. It’s literally all over TikTok too. Proves how wrapped up in herself she is the vile witch.

Reactions: 10
I'm not a fan if either of them, but least Steph makes an effort with her appearance

Reactions: 10
So steph wants to do a get ready with us live and see who gets the most sales? She's trying to poach Aimless's huns and Aimless is too thick to realise it. Vavron,like her or loathe her, has decent make up and hair skills People will buy more from her as her shop is more realistically priced than Aimless ( still expensive though)
SV has just said she won't go on TT doing try on hauls as she can't cope with the bad comments, yet she encourages Aimless to do them? Saying she'll do her hair properly for her ? Mocking her Cinderella shoes and her disney character clothes
With friends like that ,who needs enemies!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she just say her mum bought her up to be an independent woman?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aimless if you read here, do yourself a favour and stay away from fanny, she is not your friend. She will make you look even more of a dump than you do now. She wants to take your followers and overpower you.

What a Fanny she would shag your grandad for £5 she’s vile her potty mouth she’s like a Rottweiler 🤮 she’s after your huns Brainless stay away from this 🤡

Vanilla is on her live, what a potty mouth she has, every sentence is f this f that, she’s charming 🤣 try adding a few new words to your vocabulary
Tbh swearing doesn’t bother me in the slightest. Every other sentence I say probably contains a swear word of some sort. Obviously not when I’m around kids or in a professional setting! But I really couldn’t care if someone swore in conversation 😂

Reactions: 8
Now Vavron is taking the mick out of her coloured nails and Aimless is lapping it up Shes no self respect whatsoever

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.