Thissinglemama #39 Cheer up Aimee C ...we love Matty P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And 2 packs of 4 scones a few days ago and another pack now

Reactions: 12
Thought she had an infected wisdom tooth ??? She bit into that sweet perfectly fine to me and scoffed all the others too!
She’s the biggest liar on TT

Reactions: 23
Great question where is H Great mystery

Reactions: 9
I’ve saved you the bother Aimless I’ve sorted your tattoo for you!!! Thank me later love!

Reactions: 46
I caught abit of her live today but her singing drunken love like a strangled cat made me sick in my mouth so I had to turn off - but she did say "I'm going to the races with Mr D" so yet again she'll be paying for the tickets, the booze, the food, the hotel, the travel, probably his suit and he will take, take, take then f**k her off again like last time, then we'll be subjected to that Xmas outfit shoved up her chuff and a face like a slapped arse whilst she attempts to tidy her shit pit yet again I'm baffled how she can't see it at this point - he's a user!!

Reactions: 20
I've actually noticed she always seems to be ordering/opening new food all the time...

She's either eating it all in one go or chucking stuff out and buying new every time
I'd say she's eating it all and buying new.

We all know she didn't just buy 1 new pack of 4 scones yesterday, she has bought at least 2 and a tub of cream for each pack!

Reactions: 7
who ate all the scones, who ate all the scones, you greedy pig, you greedy pig, you ate all the scones

Reactions: 14
Maybe the tattoo will be some philosophical nugget she’s spouted.
‘Feel your feelings, but don’t stay there too long’
‘It’s ok to not be ok’
‘Don’t have much of an appetite’

Maybe the tattoo will be some philosophical nugget she’s spouted.
‘Feel your feelings, but don’t stay there too long’
‘It’s ok to not be ok’
‘Don’t have much of an appetite’
Be kind. Do better

Reactions: 9
A sudden craving for scones, clothes that are loose around the stomach, a sudden depressive state and issues that her and Mr D had to work out or whatever crap she spouted, feeling ill and run down, coming off her pill all of a sudden.....
You don't think she could be pregnant already?
I hope I'm wrong because if she is, she's a bigger mug than I first thought!!

Thought she had an infected wisdom tooth ??? She bit into that sweet perfectly fine to me and scoffed all the others too!
She’s the biggest liar on TTView attachment 1928341
Yep on that side. Fraud liar bitch
---

I’ve saved you the bother Aimless I’ve sorted your tattoo for you!!! Thank me later love! View attachment 1928420
Absolutely brilliant.
---

I have wondered that. Cravings. Buuutttt…. She’s probably doing it for the speculation for content

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Do we think his sport could be... DARTS?

They're worldwide, they're on TV and let's be honest I can see her more with a John Henderson type rather than Andy Murray.
I was Googling darts players

No I didn’t either. It was my eldest I was most afraid of
I got my first tattoo when I turned 40 - my son was horrified so I added his name to the bottom of it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.