Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon daddy takes harper to school for the princess. She always looks likes she’s just got out of bed when she stories having her first coffee and harpers getting ready.
Definitely. She hasn’t got a rush in her. She’s sat there right chilled not dressed. Yet she has anxiety. And as for Harper asking her To get dressed that just shows you how lazy she is and possibly that she’s made Harper late on occasion for her to even worry about it.

Reactions: 11
Her latest video she’s saying that ‘all we’re doing is helping her create more content” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Got nothing else to post about then has she 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her latest video she’s saying that ‘all we’re doing is helping her create more content” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Got nothing else to post about then has she 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m not stopping tik Tok, well we aren’t gonna stop calling you out on your pathetic
lies. So get off tattle and take that energy you use to make tit responses and make something positive or be a positive influence on your daughter instead of eyeballing her every time she so much as mumbles.

Maybe you would be a lot happier if you stopped making up tit and started looking at yourself in the mirror and realising you’re a total crackpot. 🫠

If she’s that desperate for content maybe she’s not a very good content creator. OR maybe she just thrives of the attention and loves being a cocky bleep with people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She said the only way people would know she doesn’t pay harper any attention is if we were watching her 24/7. Aimee!!!! You’re on TikTok nearly all day every day!!!! Spending 10hours doing your make up and another 10 hours chatting tit 🤣🤣🤣😄😄

• Haha
I also can’t cope with the sheep who follow her saying ‘I can’t believe people say stuff like that’ stop talking tit people say a lot worse about a lot less. Are these people from the land of rainbows and unicorns where nobody says anything about someone. Utter bollocks. Fake fuckers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The live with Harper was actually uncomfortable. Her child obviously wanted attention and in my eyes she was acting up. If she has been asked to try and sell that jewellery on her platform, I wouldn’t be best pleased if that was my business. It was unprofessional and all about her.

She said the only way people would know she doesn’t pay harper any attention is if we were watching her 24/7. Aimee!!!! You’re on TikTok nearly all day every day!!!! Spending 10hours doing your make up and another 10 hours chatting tit 🤣🤣🤣😄😄
So she’s saying if we did watch her all day we would know she pays her no attention 😂… Anyway I’m a parent it stands out like a sore thumb when a parent has no time for their child, you notice it. She can’t fool us and she hates it. Why’s she so bothered that about twenty people on tattle don’t like her 😂😂😂 .

• Haha
The live with Harper was actually uncomfortable. Her child obviously wanted attention and in my eyes she was acting up. If she has been asked to try and sell that jewellery on her platform, I wouldn’t be best pleased if that was my business. It was unprofessional and all about her.
If only the jewellery company knew what she was really like

• Haha
So she’s saying if we did watch her all day we would know she pays her no attention 😂… Anyway I’m a parent it stands out like a sore thumb when a parent has no time for their child, you notice it. She can’t fool us and she hates it. Why’s she so bothered that about twenty people on tattle don’t like her 😂😂😂 .
Because she is worried more people will cotton on to her. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
No wonders she’s single having to put up with that

Reactions: 9
Erm, I wouldn't be laughing and bragging that people on Tattle are giving her more content.

What kind of a sad duck would that make you Aimee? 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her latest video she’s saying that ‘all we’re doing is helping her create more content” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Got nothing else to post about then has she 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Only beans on toast ! Or how to look like a 🤡

What annoys me is when she is making out she is working in the day time when we all know full well she is sat doing GRWM lives for a good 2.5 hours every week day.

just cos people have said things she doesn’t like 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Won’t he long before she is back on the phone to officer dibble complaining about us tattlers ! Best watch out for the police to come knocking tattlers 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
just cos people have said things she doesn’t like 🥴🥴🥴🥴
Only thing I've commented on was that tit blue dress that she asked for comments on....all i said was ..." it wasn't her" and got blocked 🤣 she doesn't have to read here,we're not communicating with her🤣

I wonder if any of her fans come and take a look at what has been said on this thread. Or are they taking her word as gospel?

• Heart
I wonder if any of her fans come and take a look at what has been said on this thread. Or are they taking her word as gospel?
They're all on here soaking up the tit show like Andrex bog roll.... you only have to look at the views on a photo that gets posted 😉 for a thread that has like 10 people commenting, that's quite a few readers eager for the gossip

You're welcome stalkers 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
O
Definitely. I bet they flock over here, I mean, we’ve gained loads since she harped on about it. And truth be told a good percentage of them love it I expect.
And Aimee? I still hate you.

• Haha
I just went and watched the latest video. She’s so bleeping rattled, her eyes are so angry. I think the lady doth protest to much. It’s obviously hitting a nerve.
Harper is ignored, Aimee you are a tit mother. And if you think we give you content, then that’s sad. That says more about you than us, that your life without us is tit and dull, do you actually have any hobbies, apart from sitting eating and makeup, do you do anything interesting, like draw, sew, even knit or play tennis or some other activity? because frankly I don’t see anything remotely thrilling about your life, you are a liar and a crappy person, who’s daughter is a shadow child. that’s why we dislike you, do you even use or know wtf you are selling in your tit-tok shop. You’re just beggy and needy.
And as for work, you’ve never grafted in your life, you’re a spoiled bratty woman/child, grow up be a proper mother.
Someone asked Buddha, “what’s the biggest mistake we make in life?”.
The Buddha replied, “the biggest mistake is, you think you have time”.
Remember that Aimee before Harper grows up and away from you.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.