Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lying. 100% if she refused the parcel she wouldn’t have seen the name. She is a bad head.
There is 2 of them in that house and she has bought that massive box of doughnuts. Honestly get the smaller box, complete show off.

Reactions: 9
She’s lying. 100% if she refused the parcel she wouldn’t have seen the name. She is a bad head.
There is 2 of them in that house and she has bought that massive box of doughnuts. Honestly get the smaller box, complete show off.
She’s getting fat, has anyone notice around her arms and her neck?
The donuts won’t help matters.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet Harper won’t get any of the doughnuts she’s gets expensive stuff-for herself and harper cheap tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hairdressing expert now!!
Sorry aimee but your " bangs" are tit😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hairdressing expert now!!
Sorry aimee but your " bangs" are tit😳
Her hair is disgusting and, like her make up, ages her terribly.

Her hair doesn't look in the best condition, does nothing for her as it's constantly in one of those hairbands or crammed up. Ridiculous look. She's a boring fuckwit!

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Her hair doesn't look in the best condition, does nothing for her as it's constantly in one of those hairbands or crammed up. Ridiculous look. She's a boring fuckwit!
Harpers hair is exactly the same looks scraggly and always a mess

Reactions: 8
Was just coming her to say that 🤣 her hair is so dry and straggly looking, crispy. She needs a bleeping good hair cut.
Shirley is her hairdresser....kinda says it all🤣🤣

She's a scruff!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
That second dress is a massive no no in my book. It’s really pale close enough to white and long and sparkly enough to come across like you’re over shadowing the bride. No no no. Also the hair is vile.

That second dress is a massive no no in my book. It’s really pale close enough to white and long and sparkly enough to come across like you’re over shadowing the bride. No no no. Also the hair is vile.
That's her all over though!!!
" I'm sort of a.bridesmaid".....are you duck!!! Just get a bloody nice frock and stop making a meal out of it😡😡

• Angry
Since when does she have her hair like that. Nobody’s ever asked her about her ‘bangs’ and the volume of them in her life. Why’s the music so loud over her talking? Why does she look like the woman from something about Mary when she has semen in her hair?
The mind boggles.

• Haha
Since when does she have her hair like that. Nobody’s ever asked her about her ‘bangs’ and the volume of them in her life. Why’s the music so loud over her talking? Why does she look like the woman from something about Mary when she has semen in her hair?
The mind boggles.
I thought that🤣🤣🤣🤣and...that old chestnut " everyone keeps asking ".....no she was wanting to sell the Shite from her tit tok shop😡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Aimee chundered on a train to London city, apparently her anxiety leaves her smelling crappy. A face full of make up but she’s far from pretty 🤡.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That pale blue dress ... hmmm. And harper is matching?? So two people matching while the rest of the party are in different dresses. Guess who will look like bridesmaids in comparison! She's a calculated witch if she does that

Reactions: 12
That pale blue dress ... hmmm. And harper is matching?? So two people matching while the rest of the party are in different dresses. Guess who will look like bridesmaids in comparison! She's a calculated witch if she does that
Shes awful. And that rant about the neighbour is disgusting if it’s even true. Horrible witch telling all those people about someone who can’t defend themselves or tell their side of the story.

Shes going to come a cropper that one because if it was me she was publicly shaming I think I’d end up smacking her one 😂. She deserves it.

Reactions: 11
Shes awful. And that rant about the neighbour is disgusting if it’s even true. Horrible witch telling all those people about someone who can’t defend themselves or tell their side of the story.

Shes going to come a cropper that one because if it was me she was publicly shaming I think I’d end up smacking her one 😂. She deserves it.
Exactly.....I hope all this bites hwr on her backside and fast...same with all her eyes....slags them all off....wish someone quod.vall her out!!!😡😡😡

Exactly.....I hope all this bites hwr on her backside and fast...same with all her eyes....slags them all off....wish someone quod.vall her out!!!😡😡😡
I laughed out loud at her slagging off all her eyes. 😂😂😂 Love funny typos!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I did wonder at the ‘sort of a bridesmaid’ comment.
she’s no such thing. Her stepmother can probably see right through her and can’t stand her but knows it’s not worth the drama to say anything.

So much for her crippling anxiety not only did it dissappear to go round London it disappeared again while slaging off her neighbour something rotten over the Internet. I'd be treading careful if I was her all it needs is for that neighbour to pay a visit to harpers school and show them what we all see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.