Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her mcdonalds eat with me video, she makes statements towards the 'trolls' that if anyone comes for her, they'll be blocked and deleted which just goes to show that she knows what she's doing is going to annoy people so why be so god damn lazy and useless in the first place?! God I dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In her mcdonalds eat with me video, she makes statements towards the 'trolls' that if anyone comes for her, they'll be blocked and deleted which just goes to show that she knows what she's doing is going to annoy people so why be so god damn lazy and useless in the first place?! God I dislike her
Exactly......thick witch😡

Reactions: 6
I having a bacon sandwich, anyone want me to video it whilst I eat it?
No? Why? Because no one wants to see anyone bleeping eat on video.
She is so bleeping desperate for content, she videos things people do everyday without a audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And there it is …..the response video. The account has no followers or following so I’m guessing it’s aimless that has put the comment there herself just so she can do a response video so she could conveniently mention the face paint 😄

New thread guys?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And there it is …..the response video. The account has no followers or following so I’m guessing it’s aimless that has put the comment there herself just so she can do a response video so she could conveniently mention the face paint 😄

New thread guys?
Just what I thought....wants no hate to that person.. they're trying to help🤣🤣transparent as duck!!!
Self proclaimed skin care expert yet,doesn't know leaving face paint on isn't ideal...does Harper get everything she wants? Does that make you a good parent if she does?
Aimless...( that's your new name now🤣) everything you say is utter bollocks 😡

@faithles u you k

Sorry @Faith61 you ok

il
Yeah what have I done?🥺

Reactions: 4
Aimless, ambassador of Elemis and doesn’t know face paint is bad for childrens skin 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just what I thought....wants no hate to that person.. they're trying to help🤣🤣transparent as duck!!!
Self proclaimed skin care expert yet,doesn't know leaving face paint on isn't ideal...does Harper get everything she wants? Does that make you a good parent if she does?
Aimless...( that's your new name now🤣) everything you say is utter bollocks 😡

Yeah what have I done?🥺
Angry posting at me replying

Reactions: 2
While I don’t think she needs reporting to SS she definitely needs to do better. She is not an amazing mum as all her followers call her, is buying your child stuff they don’t need make you an amazing parent? Is that what we are inspired to be like.
Time, they want your time. (Which I don’t think she gets a lot off) she can say she is with her all the time, but how much quality time does she get? Do they play board games? Read? Go in the garden? They do tik tok lives 🙄

Reactions: 6
Angry posting at me replying
Apologies....misunderstanding, I've looked back and deleted it it was a mistake!!!

While I don’t think she needs reporting to SS she definitely needs to do better. She is not an amazing mum as all her followers call her, is buying your child stuff they don’t need make you an amazing parent? Is that what we are inspired to be like.
Time, they want your time. (Which I don’t think she gets a lot off) she can say she is with her all the time, but how much quality time does she get? Do they play board games? Read? Go in the garden? They do tik tok lives 🙄
Agree...social services have more important jobs to be doing...but she's far from super mum as she makes out she is!!! Bet she's well enough to attend the "food and DRINKS" festival tomorrow and bet harper's so excited for that 😳😳

Why is she moaning about the hotel? Very telling though, when her mum said ive got two kids here being sick.
And she's named the hotel.. she certainly doesn't know where to stop!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Apologies....misunderstanding, I've looked back and deleted it it was a mistake!!!

Agree...social services have more important jobs to be doing...but she's far from super mum as she makes out she is!!! Bet she's well enough to attend the "food and DRINKS" festival tomorrow and bet harper's so excited for that 😳😳

tit sometimes I reply with angry face as a way of saying I’m angry with the things Aimee does that the poster is talking about, just to reiterate I’m not angry facing at tattlers 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Tbh I never knew face paints were bad for your skin either. That being said I still wouldn’t let my child go to sleep in that muck and over the bedding

Is this on a live or on her tik Tok?

The fact she said 'do you think if harper was neglected, I'd have so many followers'!!! Quite plain to see that having followers is all she cares about. Wow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Two really sick kids!? I can’t get my breath!! Not only at her mum saying it but at the stupid cos repeating it like it’s normal!!!!

About the hotel??
Yeah she's named the hotel in the comments on the tik tok where she's moaning about Shirley" being asked for her passport!!
Yeh sorry about the hotel! It’s been a long day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
tit sometimes I reply with angry face as a way of saying I’m angry with the things Aimee does that the poster is talking about, just to reiterate I’m not angry facing at tattlers 😂😂😂
That's what i had done but was too complicated to explain so deleted it....luckily ive not offended anyone before that I know of,but I do it a lot🤔🤔

Two really sick kids!? I can’t get my breath!! Not only at her mum saying it but at the stupid cos repeating it like it’s normal!!!!

Yeh sorry about the hotel! It’s been a long day 😂
Yeah as I say she names it in the comments ...!! She's naughty!!!!

That's what i had done but was too complicated to explain so deleted it....luckily ive not offended anyone before that I know of,but I do it a lot🤔🤔

Yeah as I say she names it in the comments ...!! She's naughty!!!!
i can’t find it I want to know the hotel now 😂😂

Found it. Bloody hell she’s such a cow bag.

Found it. Bloody hell she’s such a cow bag.
Was just gonna go look for you🤣
Isn't she just? It may be their policy? Again...no right.of reply..the horror!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.