Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
It's not meant for kids. It was originally a horror game. Somehow it's made it into the world of children. I'm not 100% but I think there's an element of suicide to it? My son is 3 and doesn't have an ipad but I know there was a big stink about it and a lot of warnings going out concerning children around Harper's age
That sounds a bit like that weird momo ( was it this?) that was going around a couple of years ago on social media. I won’t post the photo as it gives me the creeps.

eta - just googled the huggy wuggy. It’s not the cutest looking toy. Why would she want that!? 🤔

Reactions: 4

Crumpet41

VIP Member
These eating videos are fucken bizarre to say the least! Couldn't believe the beans on toast one.

The Mother hovering about in the background while Aimee shovels copious amounts down her throat, then oooing and ahhing. She's a fucken nut job.

Oh and no cunt ever made a comment about how helpful her eating stories are. Oh and that is NOT why Aimee makes them. What a lot of shite!
I think she is trying to muscle in on the mukbang ( this is basically watching people eat) trend but fails at it.

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
She’s very quiet today, proving a point that she isn’t posting on tik Tok whilst in London even though she’s already ruined it with several updates 😂

I am too....I don't suffer with " anxiety" but fringe in a place like that would make me "anxious"....🙄 but maybe if I had a couple of bananas first I would be all good🥰
I bet she found the banana thing when she was googling crippling anxiety symptoms. She probably came across as ‘how to naturally treat crippling anxiety’ blog post 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Her contact at TT….is she ok 😂 is this like the interview she was doing for the documentary that turned out to be a student 😂 wish someone would ask on her live to see the minutes from the Women’s aid conference

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She looks like tramp!! So do I a most of the time when in the house🤣 but if I were putting myself out there as she is..i.would make a.bit of an effort!
She probably been " shopping" and we will see what she bought later.....certainly not been working 🤣🤣
She’d rather make the effort to go Tesco’s

kennedy7

I'm deeply upset that a child can't go to it's mother for comfort when it's feeling rotten, that it puts itself to bed without the last kiss and a cuddle and special time of the day, that this child obviously feels so deeply alone. What kind of mother allows a child to do that??
makes me mad when I think back to what happened to little Arthur how he was treated and unfortunately overlooked by the authorities

Part of my role is safeguarding and if a parent came into me in the morning and gave me all the symptoms said the child had bumped their head and hey had given them Calpol I would tell them to get them checked straight out and not admit that child for the day. After the fuss over the grazed knees I'm surprised amiee is being so blaze over this.
She also needs teaching...wake a child till they are awake up but not awake at 15 minute intervals when fallen asleep...do not allow them to get into a deep sleep ( this is in relation to her comment about not waking a child with a head injury)

• Sad

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Harper is very babyish and I think she has additional needs of some sort.
One of my pet hates is children drinking fizzy drinks. There is absolutely no need for it.
My kids have Pepsi max as a treat at times I think everything is fine in moderation. We all
Parent differently. Don’t think she ought to be drinking full sugar fizzy drinks though like Fanta lemon on a regular basis. Especially not in the morning that seems strange to me.

Harper is babyish for her she she is in the same school year as my daughter except mine is one of the younger ones and the difference in how they speak is night and day.

When I’ve eaten in London I’ve stuck to cheap pub grub so I had more money for shopping 😂👌🏻
Im not one for fancy restaurants anyway, I would rather have a Chinese 😂

Motherofgod

VIP Member
She thinks the police will do anything , she's wrong , there was a woman and her mother in southport that were vile they used to go on people's social media steal pics of babies/ children that had sadly passed away then send the parents said pics saying the children were ugly, deserved to die etc , they used to advertise stuff for sale then when the buyers turned up to collect they'd either deny the sale or stand at the window laughing , they targeted my sister who has a special needs daughter messaged her saying "ewww look at your m**g daughter" they also stole my sons Facebook and posed as him on comments about a murder that happened here a few years ago saying the victim deserved to be murdered etc , my son was so traumatised that people might think it was him I ended up phoning the police and the response I got was " be the better person and block them" !!! So Aimee if you think that you can go to the police over people only saying the truth on here because you don't like it and that they will somehow have tattle closed down then you're in for a shock they'll probably just laugh at you 🤔....sorry for the long essay but she just beggars belief!!

ETA these 2 were known to the police they'd had many incidents against them reported but police did nothing so ...
More proof she reads here , after I posted this she's made a tik tok about someone taking her pics on Facebook and made an account , did I actually give her an idea for a tik tok , you're welcome Aimee 🤣 wouldn't surprise me if she made it herself tbh, bolton, not that far from southport, nail technician, she loves her nails , I can't find it so she's probably deleted it because like some of the comments say Facebook won't delete it

Last edited:
  • Wow

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Heard it all now, bananas for crippling anxiety 🤦‍♀️ right then Dr Aimee signing on tik Tok to give out free medical advice while doing her make up

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
That cafe they are going to tonight has terrible reviews. We are taking the kids to London in the summer and when she mentioned it I thought oh I wonder if that’s meant to be any good, and I had a look and the reviews are awful.
Glad I checked otherwise it’s somewhere I would have taken them lol!
The prices 😱

Faith61

VIP Member
I thought when was she going to bring up the anxiety regarding going to london! But hey Ho she will be going! It won’t bloody stop her!!! Shes just one moaning arse bitch and a billy bullshitter!!!
Can't stomach that moaning today.....she is a joke😡

She's just a liar in every way. I used to give her the benefit of the doubt but the more I see of her, the more I'm convinced that she just plays the mental health card when she needs to manipulate someone or a situation
I did too....for a long time and then just started to realise what she is ...a liar,attention seeker and full on drama queen 😡

Faith61

VIP Member
It’s up!! Just about to watch it!
Didn't take her long...bet it's her on fake profile put the comment on!!

I'd put money on her making fake accounts to address things she's reading on here herself. She's absolutely deranged with the lies she tells. Toxic and completely unhinged 🥴 people like her are a danger to others. All they do is cause misery. I swear she made up that story about the neighbour because her thread was quite quiet at the time. Now she's back to what she loves best, chatting pure shit about trolls
I've literally just said this!!!😡

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
A lot of companies don't like you having other contracts with other people. Maybe she had a hissy fit and a cry the other day because her imaginary employers told her to do one

• Wow