Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Exactly this!!!
My daughter would just have gone to " the other bloody bathroom " at that age!!!
Seriously, she talks such shit!!
And as for Harper wandering round rhe House behind hwr whilst she's live....does rhe child not have any friends I wonder? It's such a bloody weird set up all round🙄
Exactly my eldest would know to do that my 5 year old would know to go to the other toilet and if they started demanding they’d be getting told. Anyone would think Harper was 2 way she babies her. It makes me feel sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Faith61

VIP Member
Hey you wonderful bunch of trolls, not checked in for a while as my fyp has stopped blessing me with the appearance of the birds nest! Hope you’re all doing well. I see nothing has changed and she’s still as annoying and precious as ever 🤣
Getting worse by the day🤪

• Haha

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Do you get benefits for anxiety or?
I personally don’t but I think you can because it can obviously affect your ability to work. I know people with other mental health disorders who get benefits so I can’t see why not, if it’s debilitating enough.

These eating videos are fucken bizarre to say the least! Couldn't believe the beans on toast one.

The Mother hovering about in the background while Aimee shovels copious amounts down her throat, then oooing and ahhing. She's a fucken nut job.

Oh and no cunt ever made a comment about how helpful her eating stories are. Oh and that is NOT why Aimee makes them. What a lot of shite!
She made a video a while back saying she watches videos of people eating to help with her appetite and now suddenly other people are doing the same with her.
She’s just trying to get away with doing the absolute bare minimum whilst saying she’s trying to help people. It’s bull.

Loveitme

VIP Member
You can sometimes get pip for serious mental health conditions .I doubt amy is receiving any though becuase I think she’s full of shit personally

DRLW

Chatty Member
Perhaps they'd eaten too much crap and was sick from that I'd say they have a bug. That's if she was telling the truth because it seemed a bit strange the way her mum and harper chirped in as though she'd told them what to come in saying

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don’t believe she spoke to a teacher at the school. And if this was me and I went to the school and told them I’d been reported to social services and they started laughing I’d be very surprised. This woman is more full of shit than a sewer. She’s just making up a load of bollocks to try and make it appear like there are professionals such as teachers on her side. She’s more transparent than an open window this one!
She hasn't got the best track record for telling the truth now has she 🤔🤣

ginge2804

VIP Member
I’ve never heard of huffy wuggy but I can almost guarantee Aimee doesn’t no what it is either, she’s just saying she does in the comments so that she doesn’t get called out for kit supervising what her daughter watches.

Loveitme

VIP Member
We're all in same sorry boat....😭😭🤣🤣
Try the lidl or aldi ones...they may ut have just the same effect but can try....sure if you message aimee on insta she will give some advice as to the correct dosage etc!!
I will give them a go and hopefully I will be able to manage to go to Liverpool shopping but doubt they will work for school run

• Haha
  • Sad

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
For the love of god why is she making her sex noises Over beans on toast 😭😭
Must be special M&S beans 🤷🏻‍♀️

Am I being totally obtuse here? What does she mean they cater to all shapes and sizes? It’s a jewellery brand? Does she mean ring sizes I mean that’s hardly ground breaking is it?

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Wow she’s blocked me because I asked why does she always say mutuals, why not just say I was voice noting someone. I left that comment like 10 seconds de ago and she’s blocked me straight away. Busy day at work hun? 😂😂
She's so quick isn't she? Same foe me when I said I didn't like that shitty blue dress that she asked for honest opinions of🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Popsicled

VIP Member
And she’s still laughing about her daughters head hurting even this morning- what is wrong with this woman!!

• Angry

SingingMonkeyTunes

Apparently someone with mental health / ptsd left a comment on her video saying because she posted her video of her eating it made them eat wtf ..does anyone believe this or is she wanting attention
It was probably a tattler taking this mick 🤣

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
A full face of 'night out' makeup to go to a kids funfair on a Sunday afternoon?? Really??

• Wow