Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
We're all in same sorry boat....😭😭🤣🤣
Try the lidl or aldi ones...they may ut have just the same effect but can try....sure if you message aimee on insta she will give some advice as to the correct dosage etc!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I wonder if this is a wind up? Would love to know who is in this group! Also not sure is a wise idea to be posting on tattle trying to give tattlers the ☕ and then trying to pretend she is doing Aimee a favour by letting her know what is happening. Just seems very suspicious to me.
Aimee thinks that someone who knows her in real life comments on here so I think she's trying to catch them out

No aimee you're such a fanny it's easy to guess the truth about you 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Not even watched it yet but are you joking has she left her in the face paint!? That’s surely terrible for her skin .

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
Coming out of the cupboard to comment.

Never watched except via this thread (fascinating and agree with everyone) but one thing that is baffling me, HOW did Harper bang her head on a lamppost?🤔

As a teenager I did run head first into one whilst being nosey looking the wrong way. Not knocked out but looked like an utter tit.

Turned out I was spotted by fathers coworker who didn’t even know me and told it as an anecdote in the office!

Something missing (as per usual) in this tale of woe 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

DRLW

Chatty Member
I too thought she was drunk on that after dentist post what is wrong with her

c40

VIP Member
We all hate the dentist..
Wait let’s go on tik tok and tell the world .. must be nice to work when you want too eh

Faith61

VIP Member
Shit sometimes I reply with angry face as a way of saying I’m angry with the things Aimee does that the poster is talking about, just to reiterate I’m not angry facing at tattlers 😂😂😂
That's what i had done but was too complicated to explain so deleted it....luckily ive not offended anyone before that I know of,but I do it a lot🤔🤔

Two really sick kids!? I can’t get my breath!! Not only at her mum saying it but at the stupid cos repeating it like it’s normal!!!!

Yeh sorry about the hotel! It’s been a long day 😂
Yeah as I say she names it in the comments ...!! She's naughty!!!!

Faith61

VIP Member
Who was it who posted it on here? I remember seeing someone saying it was in a private group. I didn’t think it was them who posted it on tik Tok though didn’t think.

I think it’s Aimee reading that comment on here then making a fake account so the unhinged freak can have a little debate with herself.
I can't remember....but I actually think she spends a lot of time on here ...also def makes some of those comments that she "responds to",strange they're all from profiles with no followers....and no profile picture!!! Unhinged she is!!!

Trace

VIP Member
I noticed Harper sucks that blanket 🤮 not helping her teeth at all. I’d love to know what it is she watches on her I pad because I bet that doesn’t help her with her speech. Aimee her mother and no doubt her dad too are not helping her at all she’s 7 not 2

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Hope so cos I can't cope with watching her eat beans AND toast🤣🤣
I'm pissing at your profile pic🤣🤣

Yeah they're the best🙈🙈🙈eh mum??
Whilst making sex noises 🤮🤮🤮

You mean to tell me you don’t love some good old beans next to toast 😂😂😂

Howling 😂😂😂😂 She’s such a nob.

So petty but I hate the way she points at everything individually during a shopping haul. ‘Wraps’ 👆🏼
Thanks for that Aimee love I would never have guessed that’s what they were.
It’s like she’s performing the idiots guide to the food shop live from her kitchen. 😂

• Haha

Womblewoo

VIP Member
I reckon Aimee will have made a fake account and then posted the comment under the fake account. Who in the fuck is posting that watching videos of Aimee eating has inspired said person to eat?
Someone has definitely said that to take the piss surely 😂😂😂

Faith61

VIP Member
More proof she reads here , after I posted this she's made a tik tok about someone taking her pics on Facebook and made an account , did I actually give her an idea for a tik tok , you're welcome Aimee 🤣 wouldn't surprise me if she made it herself tbh, bolton, not that far from southport, nail technician, she loves her nails , I can't find it so she's probably deleted it because like some of the comments say Facebook won't delete it
Omg!!!! Nothing would surprise me! She definitely is weird enough!! And you posted this very recently....what a bloody coincidence😱🥺wow!!!!!

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Haven’t watched her for a bit and she popped up on my fyp earlier, the booze is taking its toll on her by the looks of it. She looks washed out, knackered looking!