Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
And as far as I'm aware the guidance has been the same for the last 5 years.

Omg that yellow pj top looks terrible on her
I think it’s even longer than that because my 7 year old had a bump when she was almost 1 and that’s 6 years ago and they told me that then.

And as far as I'm aware the guidance has been the same for the last 5 years.

Omg that yellow pj top looks terrible on her
I know I’m not sure how it’s brand new yet manages to look so old and washed. I wouldn’t even wear that to bed it’s ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

DRLW

Chatty Member
My son has a friend who talks a bit babyish compared to the others he's not delayed in any way but I think his mum babies him so perhaps it could be why harper is like that. I guess if you always talk for them or don't give them a chance to read and just tell them what it says they aren't going to learn for themselves which I've seen aimee snatch things from harper that she's struggling to read and has read it for her

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
A jewellery seller commented on her live and stated a creator wanted to charge her £1500 to promote her jewellery on TT.
I hope they were told where to go! That's what frizzball hopes to aspire to. She's getting something out of that Cheshire outlet she promotes, I don't believe a word she says she's full of shit

Lassie21

VIP Member
Oh ffs.... first video on my fyp this morning and she is moaning again!!! She never said morning or anything this morning, just straight into moaning and complaining, give yourself a shake love 🤯😴

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
What’s wrong with a large Big Mac meal and full fat coke for Harper ffs 😂😂😂
Some people just have to be special 😂😂😂
Or if you’re going to spend more go to a nice restaurant with good food at least. Looking at the reviews if Aimee didn’t feel sick before hand she will after 😂😂😂

• Haha

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
So many people commenting actual facts on her live tonight and you can see she's getting irritated by it 😂

• Haha

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
Those jeans are fucking rancid 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaaa this proper cracked me up.

I cannot explain the irrational anger I feel when she says ‘it’s giving’ fuck off! Nothing more annoying than when people think they are cool and jump on ‘fashionable’ words.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Yeah I thought that too
I can't put my finger on it exactly but I think there's something going on there. I wonder if the school has said anything to her. I could be totally wrong of course but that was my first impression

c40

VIP Member
Might say because you brushed you’re hair makes me want to brush mine lol

• Haha

kennedy7

I know and she thinks it's tik tok worthy 😱and almost funny!!! .😡

Instead she makes a tik tok out of it 😡😡😡
Absolutely disgusting that she can find the time to do that make time for your daughter when she needs reassurance

• Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
I got block for asking if she knew the difference between crippling anxiety and moderate anxiety she’s pathetic
She's a horror😡😡😡

F*ck off you stupid woman who wants to watch you scoff beans on toast.??
She's boiled.my piss today😡😡

Last edited:

Faith61

VIP Member
I knew someone who did but tragically died due to mental health 😢 Obviously they needed it. For me it’s the way she plays on it and uses it all the time, when clearly she’s switches her anxiety on and off like a tap! Just something doesn’t add up to me at all with her.
Nothing she says adds up and nothing she says would make me.believe she has " crippling " anxiety!!
Some sort of anxiety maybe .....at best.😡

Faith61

VIP Member
I’m deffo too common for the fancy places.
My kids have the odd glass of something fizzy but it’s very rare, like you said everything in moderation and deffo not full fat first thing in morning when she’s got issues with her teeth anyway.
I am too....I don't suffer with " anxiety" but fringe in a place like that would make me "anxious"....🙄 but maybe if I had a couple of bananas first I would be all good🥰

• Haha
  • Wow