Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Womblewoo

VIP Member
She will be coming back from london saying she’s had tea with the queen next week 😂😂😂 HRH Aimee 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Why is she acting like she’s been on a full 2 week holiday instead of a couple of days in London? I’m from way further north than her but wouldn’t call this a holiday as such. She’s so weird.

Her parenting has reached new lows. She obviously lets Harper watch whatever she wants to keep her out of the way. She’s an utter disgrace. I know from another group there’s a possible social services visit looming thanks to her neglectful ways. Be careful who you piss off Aimee with your fake anxiety cos it’s about to bite you in the arse.
Is it another forum you got this from?

Reactions: 5

unbelievable_jeff

Omg!!!! Nothing would surprise me! She definitely is weird enough!! And you posted this very recently....what a bloody coincidence😱🥺wow!!!!!
If only she'd take our advice about being there more for harper 😔

Omg!!!! Nothing would surprise me! She definitely is weird enough!! And you posted this very recently....what a bloody coincidence😱🥺wow!!!!!
If only she'd take our advice about being there more for harper 😔

Reactions: 4

Faith61

VIP Member
Yeah they’re talking about newborn babies being fed breast milk or formula ,not 40 year old Aimee necking McFlurrys

Fuck it I’m binning my meds and off too Lidl for some bananas .Or do they need to be M&S ?
Have to be m&s and the greener ones are best🤪

• Haha

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Did she say she was wearing a juicy tracksuit? 😱😱😱
Yes.. I didn’t realise they were back in fashion! Surprised she didn’t wear one first time around as well.. I know I did ( and definatley won’t be wearing one this time around )

So she's posted a tik tok lying on the hotel bed saying she and harper were throwing up nearly the whole journey and it was travel sickness , so why bother with the travel sick tablets, more to do with the sickness bug going round harpers school methinks, my 2 nieces and their mum caught it , the girls go to harpers school
I saw this as well - why make a video about it? Does anyone need to know they were being sick for 2 hours? Secondly - is it me or is it strange they both get so travel sick they are throwing up for 2.5 hours?

c40

VIP Member
Shall we have a bet on will she do a tik tok in London with Shirley ans harper or have family time haha and keep off it

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
omg I can’t believe she’s sent her to school why did her dad not say at the time what she did and get her checked out that’s neglect
I know and she thinks it's tik tok worthy 😱and almost funny!!! .😡

It appears she noticed or didn’t notice her daughter being unwell.. well get off tik tok and make sure
Instead she makes a tik tok out of it 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry

lin310

Didn’t she make a song and dance when harper grazed her knee 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now look at her 🤣🤣
What a div 🥴
And why are the school laughing about possible child neglect? What’s so funny? If I was a parent at that school I’d be having words with them 😐
Well said! The school would not laugh this off at all! If anything they should be concerned as to why she’s been reported!

hereforthecapri

And the lazy bint stays in bed filming herself while her mother is up an dressed (I hope) raking the streets looking for a costa and the “baby” is as per plugged into her headphones and tablet.
Surely you’ve gone down to London for a few days then you’d be up and raring to go to make the most of your time - not lazy arsing in bed waiting for coffee!!
Not leaving the room till 10.30 on their first day in London?? There is soooo much they could be seeing/doing. Afternoon shopping, oh that’s a great holiday for Harper 🙄🙄

Faith61

VIP Member
Recent TT…referring to Harper saying to her have you not got dressed yet. Yes your daughter knows your a lazy fucking bitch and would rather make TT than get dressed in a morning! Also kids are more than likely talking about you in the playground at school and upsetting Harper! She’s now having to become the adult in the house because your such a fucking child and so obsessed with TT! Even your 7 year old has you worked out! I feel sorry for Harper
She's probs been "voice noting one of her mutuals" 😡

• Haha