Thissinglemama #24 Does she wash up, she never washed up, does she clean up, no she never cleaned up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally boils my blood. Really wish I had never come across her. How she gets away with this tit constantly is beyond me. I for one would be sacked if I behaved like this. She seems to be able to treat people like tit, bully, neglect her daughter openly slag people off and make up dangerous lies with no consequence. Well I really hope karma (not Klarna 😂) whoops her fat ass real soon!! Also these companies that aid her need to be boycotted!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was with that guy for two months omg he's a narcissist and he would gaslight me trust me when I say it he would play the victim and create drama just like aimless is doing
Been there too, many years ago, awful experience but I learned so much and recognise a narcissist a mile away now. I found happiness in the end and am.sure you will too.
Hope you're doing ok now💖

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Been there too, many years ago, awful experience but I learned so much and recognise a narcissist a mile away now. I found happiness in the end and am.sure you will too.
Hope you're doing ok now💖
Hope so .. I can never do it for any man .. he lead me to believe he actually like me that was a big fat lie

• Sad
Hope so .. I can never do it for any man .. he lead me to believe he actually like me that was a big fat lie
That's what " they're best at"😡
I wasted 16yrs believing it was me....too long a story but got our in the end and he's the sad sack of his own now..cos treats every woman the same, they can't help themselves 😡
Don't look for it, " it " will find you!! You won't think that right now cos you've been shat on, but believe me, you will💖

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That's what " they're best at"😡
I wasted 16yrs believing it was me....too long a story but got our in the end and he's the sad sack of his own now..cos treats every woman the same, they can't help themselves 😡
Don't look for it, " it " will find you!! You won't think that right now cos you've been shat on, but believe me, you will💖
Funny cause some days are good then some days are bad .. on how he treated me in that last month .. I do Admit my head is a mess still waiting for an apology but that won't happen anytime soon

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Funny cause some days are good then some days are bad .. on how he treated me in that last month .. I do Admit my head is a mess still waiting for an apology but that won't happen anytime soon
And if you get one it won't be genuine from the sounds of it...just dint fall for it!!💖

• Heart
Ooooh shits hitting the fan and I'm here for it 😂
I feel like it's slowly going to be a Fred Dibner moment where one by one the bricks of her ivory tower are slowly coming down. The witch deserves it horrible vile human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg ive missed one day and shes caused more drama 😂 i wouldnt go near her if I ran my own business, she attracts so much hate to them through her own doing. Her life is exhausting she drains me just watching her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does she look like she has 2 black eyes! It looks like some sort of filter, her eyes didn't look that bad this morning! It's like she has put make up around them to make them look like that!
Ah she hasn’t put her anti-aging, hydrating and brightening cream on today silly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t one of her followers say yesterday that people shouldn’t be projecting their personal issues onto Aimee in her comments? So why is Aimee allowed to do this to thousands of people? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Still comments on the hairburst video - GMC May have deleted the post but we’ve got receipts!
Isn't this one of the reasons proper creators have management? Aimee thinks she can go it alone and her dad manage her but I would've thought a proper manager would've told her not to do the give me live as it would piss off hairburst and potentially even breach her contract? And even if it's not banned in her terms from hair burst, anyone with an iota of common sense could see it would piss people off. She has just confirmed she promotes the brand that is paying her and not the one she actually uses or prefers

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.